Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
I need some help :P
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: I need some help :P
Kira
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
I need some help :P 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 2
Okay,i'vebeen thinking of this fic for more than a while, and i should have probably asked about it after the first week of no success....And i should probablybe working on my longest chapter yet (more than 6,000 words so far) but, i just can't tget the thought of this story out of my mind!

Here it is... the only part i really remember... Kagome and Sesshoumaru are at His palace, and they are walking to where the rooms are. Theres a bridge, and she says something about crossing a bridge like that one is like a passage of life, or something like that. Hes really...'touched' and pins her to a tree while kissing her senseless. Then Rin and Shippo show up and giggle. Then they go to dinner, and then to bed.

Sesshoumaru somehow gets her to his bed...i think its cause he stole her panties and bra at some point before hand...not sure, but i think thats it, and he tries to get to her, but shes scared, so he says (this i REALLY remember) 'it is sometimes fitting to allow a virgin bitch to have control the first time' or something like that, stating it is okay for him to allow her to be in control. then they mate and stuff....

Can anyone please tell me the name of this fic? i never got to read the ending, and i wanna read the ending! ;_; please help me out! I know you all are great researchers!

~Kira

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/10/15 22:55 By Kira Kilala.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
tenchi no mai
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:I need some help :P 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 60
This sounds like it could possibly be This Sesshoumaru Needs Not A Mate by ElegantPaws.

inu.adultfanfiction.net/story.php?no=600091833

or

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/289/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/10/16 00:13 By tenchi no mai. Reason: added link for Dokuga

Save the Earth...it\\\'s the only planet with chocolate! (Seen on a bumpersticker)
Lady Orrin
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:I need some help :P 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 13
It is This Sesshomaru Needs not a Mateits one of my favorites, I think that that passage is from Chapter 9.

I don't know if you will be able to read the ending yet....it ends at chp 33, and I don't think that its completed yet. The story is written by Elegant Paws, and she went on to write two off-shot stories set in the future, but based on this story. One had a Valentines Day Theme and the other christmas (I think), it was set in the winter.

hoped this helped

You can find the story and the author here on Dokuga

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/10/16 00:04 By lady orrin.

When all else fails...read the directions.
Kira
Pup
graphgraph
Re:I need some help :P 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 2
YAY! thank you tenchi no mai and Lady Orrin! Karma to both of you, i'll give karma to Lady Orrin once the six hour wait is up!
I canb't believe i forgot the title! it is such a good story. And, if it isn't done yet, then that explains why i haven't read it yet, huh?
Thank again!

~Kira

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.