Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Dog Biscuits
Grechen London
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Dog Biscuits 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 1
I am looking for a story, I am sure it is a one shot. Kagome is a baker and she makes gourmet dog biscuits and Sesshomaru comes by every morning and buys one. Kagome catches him eating the dog biscuit while drinking his coffee. It is a funny story and I would like to find it again. If any one knows this story please let me know.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Saholia
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Dog Biscuits 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 31
LMAO! OMG this sounds so funny! I'd like to read it too!

Grechen London wrote:
I am looking for a story, I am sure it is a one shot. Kagome is a baker and she makes gourmet dog biscuits and Sesshomaru comes by every morning and buys one. Kagome catches him eating the dog biscuit while drinking his coffee. It is a funny story and I would like to find it again. If any one knows this story please let me know.

Logged Logged
Saholia
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Dog Biscuits 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 31
I'd really like to read this fic, and I haven't been able to find it either, so I'm bringing it up again.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.