Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Every game you play, every night you stay......
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Every game you play, every night you stay......
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Every game you play, every night you stay...... 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 31
.....I'll be watching you. *hums to self*

Okie dokey, ready for the next hunt?

One night, Kagome gets off work late (in a corporate building) and decides to take the unsafe shortcut home through the *dun dun duhhhh* city park. She is "hunted down" by an intrigued Sesshoumaru, and after a brief chase, is caught. Nether know who the other is.

(I'm fuzzy on the detail if they just make-out or sex it up on the spot)

Kagome is reluctant to go through the park at night again for a while, and Sesshoumaru has been on the prowl since then looking for her. (Get the Subject title now? )

The next time they meet, Sesshoumaru gets a whiff of her in the building he owns and finds her in the park again. The chase is on.

So, the question is.... does this ring any bells?

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/08/29 02:04 By phishbon3s. Reason: poof

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Infinite Silence
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Every game you play, every night you stay...... 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2
Rings bells but I read that story a long time ago... I don't remember the story, I don't think I ever got to finish it... I want to read it now too..!!!

Logged Logged

Ari
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Every game you play, every night you stay...... 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2
Ok I am pretty sure that you are thinking about Eyes of a Hunter by Emihime86 on FanFiction. I hope that helps ^_^

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/08/29 12:55 By Lady_Ari.

I could not love thee, Dear, so much,
Loved I not honour more.

To Lucasta, On Going to the Wars
Fubuki
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Every game you play, every night you stay...... 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 134
Sounds a lot like this:
Eyes of a Hunter
Vague
inu.adultfanfiction.net/story.php?no=600090268&chapter=1

Logged Logged

the very well beaten and freshly tenderized demon was carried away by his friends
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Every game you play, every night you stay...... 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 31
Thank you Ari and Fubuki!
That was what I was looking for! Many thanks and loves!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/09/04 09:31 By phishbon3s.

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.