Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Old Fic??...three stories in one! super help!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Old Fic??...three stories in one! super help!
Kanela
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Old Fic??...three stories in one! super help! 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 1
Please, I've been trying to locate this fic so I could re-read it, but I can't -for the love of sesshou&kagome- remember the title(s). They are sequels, bound together in the same story. I keep thinking that part of the title is Ice or something along the lines.....

What I recall is: the first story is about how Kagome and Sesshoumaru came to be mates, and they have this really awesome discussions and she slams him to a wall (I believe it happens again in the sequels...). Kagome stays immortal because of the bond she shares with Sesshoumaru....or something like that....
Anyway, they have three children I believe, they are hanyou, the two boys have special skills, but the girl (who ressembles Sesshoumaru a lot) is almost human and can only fight. Later I believe, she's appointed as a her father's army General...

And um, Shippou falls in love with Rin? I don't remember if it's really Shippou, but I know for sure it is someone with a veeery long life who comes to Kagome and asks for help, he wants to know how did she manage to live that long if she is human, and how was she bonded to Sesshoumaru....because this character really loves his human lover and wants to bond her too.

Argh!!

The story and sequels tell the storie of Kagome and Sess, then move forward to other characters and describe the lives of their children too.

The last thing I read (or that I remember) is that humans start to take over, and other powerful demons form alliances with Sesshoumaru. Kagome tells them about the future, because she comes from it, and how there aren't any demons...with that she makes the "council" take wiser decisions......and then Sesshoumaru gets hurt T_T

I really really want to find this story (stories!)! I'm going crazy!
Help meeeeee....

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
miwa03
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Old Fic??...three stories in one! super help! 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 5
Is it "Nothing Left to Lose & Matchmaker & Fire and Ice" by darkjewel? Try to read it on sesskag.dokuga.com/fanficread.php?fid=4489&cid=1

If that's not it "A Simple Legacy" by elle6778 was also consist of 3 stories. Tell me if the story is right.

Logged Logged
Kanela
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Old Fic??...three stories in one! super help! 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 1
YES! OMG! Yes it is!! Just reading the title brought me everything back! Nothing left to Lose!

Oh, weren't this stories like...epic? Especially Kagome and Sesshoumaru's marital fights haha.

Thank you soooooooo much. (:

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.