Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Dead animals as gifts
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Dead animals as gifts
S.A.M.
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Dead animals as gifts 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 2
Alright, I read it a few months ago (don't know when it was actually made, though). Sesshomaru was traveling with InuYasha's group. Every night (I think), Sesshomaru would disappear, then reappear some time later with some sort of dead animal. He'd drop it at Kagome's feet and she would say "Thank you". Then he would leave. His "Gifts" get more and more weird until he finally gives her a dead elephant (I think it's a baby). She's sad that it's dead but still says "thank you". This pisses Sesshomaru off. I don't really remember anything after that. I'm pretty sure it's a oneshot but it might just be a chapter story I read in one go ^.^

Ah! I'm pretty sure it was on this site, too. And I've tried searching "Gift" and "Odd" and the like but still couldn't find it T.T

I know it's not "Tradition" by Sunsetmiko (though this is a good oneshot)
If you don't know this story exactly, but know of one like it, I'd appreciate it if you named it. I don't know why but I like Sesshomaru giving Kagome dead things

Thank you <3

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
piratequeen0405
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Dead animals as gifts 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 9
It's Tally Mark's "Frivolous Sentimentalities"

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4463099/1/

Logged Logged
Priestess Skye
Darth Skye
graphgraph
Re:Dead animals as gifts 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 696975
Karma for both of you! This is one of my fave stories and reading it again was an awesome way to wake up this morning.

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s Mokomoko-sama at the Claiming Thread!
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Dead animals as gifts 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 78
My cat Minerva did that. Two places we rented in a row were located on (semi)abandoned farms, by old barns. My landlord was always bringing more cats. Getting them fixed kept me chronically poor. Minerva did her part by hunting for not only herself, but the other cats as well. She would make a row every day in a prominent place, of one selected body part of the animals she killed. One day it would be heads. A rabbit head, a pigeon head, ten mouse heads... Another day it would be intestines. Another day, the stomach. It was kind of fascinating, in a morbid way...

Logged Logged
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Dead animals as gifts 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 31
knifethrower wrote:
My cat Minerva did that.

Yeah, I just got a fresh dead vole this morning as a "gift" from one of the stray cats I feed.

At least I hope it was from the cats.

Logged Logged

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.