Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Author search/SessKag LemonOneshotSequel Plz help!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Author search/SessKag LemonOneshotSequel Plz help!
Fuyu no Kaze
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Author search/SessKag LemonOneshotSequel Plz help! 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 6
Hi there! Nice to meetcha! It's always nice to make more friends and especially to meet other avid sesskag fans! I was so happy to find this site; It broke my heart when ASS disappeared and I really missed it so I actually jumped for joy and did a dance when I found this site lol I'm still fairly new so please be kind!

So, I thought that I'd start out by trying to find an Author that has been on my mind for awhile. I remember enjoying the Author's fics, but for the life of me I can't remember who it is! And I really want to read their fics again. All I really remember is the general idea behind a Lemon Oneshot that they wrote as a sequel to another one of their fic's.

Since it was a sequel, Sess and Kag were already together and mated/married (don't remember which). Sesshou was in a meeting about some product. Then Kagome comes in (I can't remember if she was originally supposed to, or if she was called for) and starts exlpaining how the product works. The product had something to do with demon's penises, so Kagome got a bit embarrassed while explaining how the product worked. She used a fake penis for example and while she explained how the to use the product and how it worked, everyone in the room got aroused, especially Sess. Sess ordered everyone out of the room for a break, and the two of them got busy after everyone else left. After they finished, Sess let people back into the room. One demon picked up a paper that still smelled of Kagome/them and their activities and sniffed it, and Sess was all smug. I think that's about all I remember

I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me identify this fic and the author who wrote it because I would like to read their stories again. Thanks so much!

Have a great day all!

<3 Fuyu

Logged Logged

I Claimed Sesshoumaru\\\\\\\'s Orb ability in the Claim Game! XD
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Ari
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Author search/SessKag LemonOneshotSequel Plz help! 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2
Ok, so you are going to have to work to get to this one. The author is DemonlordLover, but don't bother looking for her, she erased all of her works everywhere. If you look under Spark, under demonlordlover2, you can find some works that someone else posted for her, but the one you want can only be read by joining one of her groups, I recomend her yahoo group groups.yahoo.com/group/demonlordlover2/ Where you can read all of her works. Good luck ^_^

The origionaly story is Finding You, and the oneshot was one of many, but the first one under Finding You oneshots on her site.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/08/01 04:05 By Lady_Ari.

I could not love thee, Dear, so much,
Loved I not honour more.

To Lucasta, On Going to the Wars
Fuyu no Kaze
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Author search/SessKag LemonOneshotSequel Plz help! 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 6
Thank you SO^1000 MUCH!!! XD <3

Logged Logged

I Claimed Sesshoumaru\\\\\\\'s Orb ability in the Claim Game! XD
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.