Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a fic...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for a fic...
Saholia
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a fic... 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 31
Hi everyone,

For the past few weeks I've been looking for a fic, but I haven't been able to find it. It's driving me crazy because it was sooooooooo good and I didn't finish it. This is what I remember:

It starts with Sesshomaru being imprisoned by a youkai female. This woman has a necklace I think it is that can control a person. She has a 'sidekick', for lack of a better term, that wants to 'abuse' Sesshomaru. The female youkai, in various scene, forces Sesshomaru to bed her.

In the mean time, Kagome is captured and taken to a castle. By this time she's blind, how, I can't remember. While in this castle, Kagome's thrown into the same cage as Sesshomaru. Sesshy's so worried about her knowing how he's been treated he doesn't see she's blind. When he does, he doesn't speak for fear that she will recognize his voice. There's also a monkey demon that has his tail cut off living in the cage next to theirs. With time, Sesshomaru vows to get her and himself out of there.

When they do escape, with the help of a little girl, Sesshomaru returns to the West where Jaken's fending off an army.

I don't remember much else, but if any of you have any idea of the name or author--I'd greatly appreciate.

Thank you!
Saholia

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic... 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 277
Violation of Honor by Rinseternalsoul... only found on MediaMiner, as far as I'm aware:

http://www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/view_ch.php?cid=457366&submit=View+Chapter&id=132945

Enjoy!!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Saholia
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic... 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 31
YOU'RE THE BEST WICCAN!!!! I was going absolutely crazy thinking I would not get to read how it would end....

Thank you!
Saholia

Logged Logged
oksana
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic... 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 5
You can also find it on adultfanfiction.net
inu.adultfanfiction.net/story.php?no=600090833

Logged Logged
sesshys_jaded_samuri
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic... 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 32
Saholia wrote:
YOU'RE THE BEST WICCAN!!!! I was going absolutely crazy thinking I would not get to read how it would end....

Thank you!
Saholia

actually, there is still one more chapter to go - an epilogue... I spoke with her a couple of months ago, and she told me that she still intends to finish it, but she has no idea when she will have the time to do it, since there have been extenuating circumstances with her home life.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.