Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for Antagonist (bad guy) Sesshomaru fics
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for Antagonist (bad guy) Sesshomaru fics
Amethyst
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for Antagonist (bad guy) Sesshomaru fics 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 15
I've been in an evil mindset lately. That means no fluffy WAFF or cuddly, cozy romance for me. And a cruel Sesshomaru sounds just what the doctor ordered. It doesn't matter if he is the antagonist or just the devil's advocate. But preferably I want Kagome not to be attracted to him at the start (if at all). Canon > AU. That about sums it up.

Any suggestions?

Ps. Oh yes, and it still has to be SK. ;]

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/06/30 02:58 By AmEva.

I would like some critical feedback on my pseudo-fic, Catch and Keep
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Honey-Bee
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Antagonist (bad guy) Sesshomaru fics 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 26
It's been a while since I read this story, but I'm pretty sure Sesshoumaru was a complete jackass to Kagome in this one: Unwanted Freedom by ShadyMinion. Hope this is dark enough for you.

Logged Logged
Amethyst
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Antagonist (bad guy) Sesshomaru fics 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 15
Actually I already read that. ^^; Thanks for trying...

It just seems that most SK stories I see have Sess acting like a tamed house pet and saying fluffy (no pun intended) things that he would never say in any other situation. I just hope to find one of those ol' fashioned SK fics where Sesshomaru does not behave like the 21st century husband with a sensitive streak. --; That kind of stuff makes me want to gag.

Logged Logged

MoonlightSerenade
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Antagonist (bad guy) Sesshomaru fics 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 10
there is a story where he kind of eats kagome...literally... but i dont remember what it was called...ill try to look for it..

Logged Logged
Honey-Bee
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Antagonist (bad guy) Sesshomaru fics 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 26
Have you read A First for Everything by NivalRose? I know for sure Sesshoumaru wasn't fluffy with Kagome in this one. They still end up together, but it's not all rainbows and butterflies.

Logged Logged
Amethyst
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Antagonist (bad guy) Sesshomaru fics 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 15
Lol, I'm kind of on/off with A First for Everything. Let's just say that I'm currently reading it.

Logged Logged

Sora-chan
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Antagonist (bad guy) Sesshomaru fics 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 20
Im not sure if this one is A First for Everything, but theres this one fic where Kagome answers a personal ad about being a sex slave. she doesnt know who her "master" only that his name is Sesshoumaru. He's quite mean to her in it, forcing her to have sex with him even though she didnt want to and such.

At one point she finds out that he's the CEO of either a rival company or a company shes trying to merge with. and all the while Inuyasha is trying to get Sessh to treat her nicer.

I do believe that they ended up together, though i cannot remmeber the name

Logged Logged

*piku piku*- the sound of blinking
DaiyoukaiGeisha
*Supporter
graphgraph
sora wrote:
Im not sure if this one is A First for Everything, but theres this one fic where Kagome answers a personal ad about being a sex slave. she doesnt know who her "master" only that his name is Sesshoumaru. He's quite mean to her in it, forcing her to have sex with him even though she didnt want to and such.

At one point she finds out that he's the CEO of either a rival company or a company shes trying to merge with. and all the while Inuyasha is trying to get Sessh to treat her nicer.

Hrmm, that kinda sounds like, The Arrangement from BeautifulSilentDeath.

Everything is as you described, but in that story he doesn't "force" the sex really. It's a master/slave bondage thing. No he's not nice to her, but uh, that was part of the point. There is one scene (I won't explain it fully cuz it's kinda graphic) where he does kinda force her though, but she uh, enjoys it afterward.

Edit: Hrmm, most of the "Sesshomaru ain't all romantic and fluffy" fics I know of (and enjoy) are all lemoney (go figure). Don't know if you are looking for lemony stuff.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/07/01 03:07 By DaiyoukaiGeisha.

::::::::::::::::
I like to have a martini, Two at the very most.
After three Im under the table, after four Im under my host.
- Dorothy Parker
Sora-chan
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Antagonist (bad guy) Sesshomaru fics 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 20
DaiyoukaiGeisha wrote:
sora wrote:

Hrmm, that kinda sounds like, The Arrangement from BeautifulSilentDeath.

Everything is as you described, but in that he doesn't "force" the sex really. It's a master/slave bondage thing. No he's not nice to her, but uh, that was part of the point. There is one scene (I won't explain it fully cuz it's kinda graphic) where he does kinda force her though, but she uh, enjoys it afterward.

lol yeah what she said
Thankies DG:laugh:

Logged Logged

*piku piku*- the sound of blinking
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.