Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Sess?Kag fanfic
Angel
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sess?Kag fanfic 15 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 9
I know I had read it on ff.net It was about Kagome being a general in her fathers army and she was leading her troops to help out the West. I think it was called Heart of a Warrior? I know some other detalis about it but I can't remember the whole summery????

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
emmaren
*Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Sess?Kag fanfic 15 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 10
Could you put some more details up? This reminds me of one I read on a single spark where Inu no Taisho was still alive, but he died in the climatic battle. Also, Kagome and Sesshoumaru have a show down in the court yard when she first arrives to prove her worth in being able to lead her army.

I will try and find the link for this story.

emmaren

Logged Logged
Angel
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Sess?Kag fanfic 15 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 9
Yes thats is Inu-tashio dies at the height of the battle the shikon is found I know Kagome wears a mask when she fights. She is exiled due to the jewel choice of her to protect it. She and Sesshy do have a fight in the court yard due to her being female.

Logged Logged
~Juggalette4Lyfe420~
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sess?Kag fanfic 15 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
is it ............ kagome loses her father in war and so she sets out to help the west. is that the rest?

Logged Logged

Kagome and Sesshomaru all the way
emmaren
*Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Sess?Kag fanfic 15 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 10
I don't remember her father being dead, just too old to command the armies and run the kingdom. I forget why Kagome was trained in warfare, but I think it had to do with her being an only child for so long.

emmaren

PS I am still looking for the link.

Logged Logged
Angel
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Sess?Kag fanfic 15 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 9
Yes you have it emmaren, she was the first born and her brother is like 15 or 16 years younger. So her father decicided to train her in warfare.

Logged Logged
~Juggalette4Lyfe420~
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sess?Kag fanfic 15 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
oh ok i wasnt sure lol my mistake

Logged Logged

Kagome and Sesshomaru all the way
Angel
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Sess?Kag fanfic 15 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 9
Has anyone had any luck????

Logged Logged
Sesshoumaru's Fiend
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sess?Kag fanfic 15 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 5
Does any of these sound familiar? Sorry I couldn't help you out more; you didn't give too much to work on. Haha.

A priestess warrior (re done) by Amaya Tankeshi
Kagome, once nice and happy with her best friends Inuyasha, sesshomaru, sango, miroku, kirara, shippo, and Rin until her father a soilder for sesshomaru came back from a war a changed man. years later kagome a changed woman must go back to the village that she lelf so many years ago to save her best friends and her father from total ialation but does she want too. All songs that are going to be made on here may have upsetting words on it so those who hate those type of songs should not read thi...

A Warrior's Heart by Lelbet
The battle has been won and a warrior has awakened. A wanderer follows a path she cannot leave. A great lord finds that not all is as it seems and four young children gain a heart once lost. S/K

Dynasty Warriors: Inuyasha Style by underworld-kag-sess
Sesshoumaru and Kagome encounter in battle with Inuyasha and Kouga and falls in love with her. She feels the same, but now after a battle, she is dying...read to find out PLZ REVIEW

Girl Warrior by Rainumora
[Nominated for ASS Best Action/Adventure Fanfic]] Kagome once had a normal, almost forgotten life. Her mundane life changed when she met him, a yokai lord, and for the first time felt a yearning from her very soul. Risking her life and reputation, she enrolls in the human army to escape exile and to follow her lord and love but fate has other plans. Can the two find love, or will destiny rip them apart?

Kagome, the warrior Witch by Aurora*
Every year a game starts. The poeple who want to compete must go through certain obstacles. it takes a female to change everyhting.rn

The One, The Warrior, The Shadow by ChaosWingDragon
Your not so typical High School fic.Being the only human in the Demon Academy made life horrible. Being a miko on top of that made life unbearable.

The Unknown Warrior by Rinseternalsoul
*Added Missing Chapter 14- Sorry!!!* Kagome and her fiance, Kenta, visit the new Sumida Museum with friends. The Edo Period exhibit holds a beautiful statue of an unknown warrior and Kagome suddenly finds her world is hurled into chaos beginning the night it is stolen! She never expected Sesshomaru, the Taiyoukai from her past, to be the one who would forever change her future. Come join the mystery surrounding the Unknown Warrior. **Sinfully full of Sess/Kag LEMONS with a plot!

Warrior by Demon
Kagome is a royal warrior burning with the need for revenge. On her quest, will she find love, or more pain. And Naraku isn't the only enemy lurking around!

Warrior of Time by LennyRose
Kagome was an ordinary girl- until Time came to her in her dreams. Now she's stuck in the feudal era with the fate of the world on her shoulders and only two bickering brothers for help... could destiny hate her any more?

Warrior's Honor by Silver_Dog_Demon
The battle with Naraku is over and everyone but one is died. Can the lone survivor, carry on with life knowing that she survived and the others didn't. Has the fates punished her for something or left her alive for some other fate?

Logged Logged
emmaren
*Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Sess?Kag fanfic 15 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 10
I had looked at these and none of them were them. I have continued to search for this fic but cannot find it. I don't know if it was pulled, but I am out of one word random searches. I will continue to look, but I don't think that I am going to have any luck.

emmaren

Logged Logged
Angel
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Sess?Kag fanfic 15 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 9
wow thats a long list i will have to go through it are all those on ff.net

and Emmaren thanks so much you have truely helped out an it might have been pulled which makes me sad. I know save all fan fic i love so that a: i always have somethingto read. b: if my internet dies or if i lose power again I live in Maine it's common. i have something to keep me from going mad. I never try to pass them off as my own I have seen way too many people do this I just love being able to read them at anytime.

Logged Logged
DeathsSilentApproach
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sess?Kag fanfic 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 10
Ah man I think I know what your talkinga about but I think its on AFF.net. It is complete. In the details that you remember does Kagome get exiled?

Logged Logged

Hi Everyone I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'m SilentDeath89 or DeathsSilentApproach.
Angel
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Sess?Kag fanfic 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 9
Yes she does if you know the name of the story please let me know I have been wanting to reread the story!!

Logged Logged
^_^
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sess?Kag fanfic 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Did anyone ever find this fic on AFF or whereever?

Logged Logged
DeathsSilentApproach
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sess?Kag fanfic 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 10
No sorry I didn't it might have been deleted.

Logged Logged

Hi Everyone I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'m SilentDeath89 or DeathsSilentApproach.
kagome
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sess?Kag fanfic 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
it's "protect" by "AisuKaze"

Logged Logged
Angel
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Sess?Kag fanfic 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 9
No it's none of these but thank you everyone who has tried to find this story. I do believe it was deleted.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.