Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Need a Story
FleetingDream
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Need a Story 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 5
Well now I'm looking for a fic...I read this story a long time ago and have been looking for it but alas in vain. I only remember a little but here's what I know...

Kagome and Inuyasha are friends and at first she's a little tomboyish. Kagome and Sesshoumaru hate each other but then she makes a bet with Inuyasha saying that she can land Sesshoumaru in the sack.

Well I know she starts dressing more like a girl and there's this one scene where they're all in the jacuzzi playing a 'I never' game.

So please help...it was a good story from what I remember

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Need a Story 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 31
Might it be this one?

The Bet by MiniMorr
Inuyasha and Kagome are best friends, but even best friends have their little fights. This one ends with a bet; if Kagome can get Sesshoumaru in bed within two weeks, she wins. Unfortunately, Sesshoumaru and Kagome doesn't get along very well... Alternate Universe.

www.dokuga.com/spark/story/1159/1?author=850

Logged Logged

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

FleetingDream
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Need a Story 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 5
Aww poo lol, although stikingly similar it is not the same (I looked at it before). The story I'm talking about was a multi-chapter one and I'm pretty sure that in the first chapter Sesshoumaru walked in on Inuyasha trying to make Kagome watch a graphic flick. She was of course humiliated, Inuyasha was amused and Sesshoumaru in a very snobbish way rubbed it in her face.

Thanks though, it really is almost the same.

Logged Logged
Akay
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Need a Story 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 18
Sounds interesting. If it's found I may have to check it out.

And The Bet actually have more than that one chapter on mediaminer www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/view_st.php?id=24257&submit=View

I don't really understand that site, but I don't think this story is being updated. But I thought I should put the link there since someone else already mentioned it. And someone may find it interesting.

Logged Logged
FleetingDream
Pup
graphgraph
Okay I checked out the rest of the chapters just to be sure and that's definitely not it...but they are so much alike I wonder if one is based off the other, because the ideas are the same but I remember the writing to be different and many scences are missing...

Further info I remember. If this helps...

Sess had a posse of Kouga, Bak, Jak, Naraku(I think) and some other boys...

There was a part where Sesshoumaru took Kagome's bikini top and the only condition he gave for her to get it back was to flash him

Ok that's all I got left

Logged Logged
Pang Lin
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Need a Story 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 1
Oh, I know this one...."Beautiful MOrning with you - or lack thereof" by Fluffy's Cage of Wonders

Here's a link: www.fanfiction.net/s/3172136/1/Beautiful_Morning_with_You_Or_lackthereof

Logged Logged
FleetingDream
Pup
graphgraph
That's it! Thanks a million...it was bothering me so much, thank you thank you! Too bad it doesn't seem like it's been updated but I'll re-read it anyway to see if I really did like it as much as I think I did.

Again, Thank you!

Logged Logged
Akay
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Need a Story 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 18
Oooooh I remember that story.
Darn it's still not finished

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.