Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
All Out Search for One Fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: All Out Search for One Fic
Nisou Tenshi
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:All Out Search for One Fic 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 8
tenchi no mai wrote:
I think the story you are looking for is "The Problem" by lifeisadream

www.fanfiction.net/s/2638120/1/The_Problem

From the Summary: Okay, there was a slight problem here. We were all just minding our own business, happy as clams, brids chirping in the background, when none other than Sesshoumaru arrives and joins our group in a most unusual manner. Turns out...there's a spell

Yay! You were right! Thank you so much! I really love this fic so I really appreciate you finding it for me.

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
IrishBlackRosie
Pup
graphgraph
Re:All Out Search for One Fic 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 3
Inexcusable Nature by JustAnotherGirl

dokuga.com/spark/story/942/1

It has the words Just and Another in the author, Naraku ties them together. Kagome wont tell sesshoumaru where she is from, and some other similarities.

Hope this is it!

Logged Logged

\"If you\'re going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you\'re going to be locked up.\" - Hunter S. Thompson
my_blue_angel
Pup
graphgraph
Re:All Out Search for One Fic 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 7
Chained to You by Moonchild
dokuga.com/spark/story/3298/1

but in this one it was a fairy that chained them togeather not naruku

Logged Logged
tenchi no mai
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:All Out Search for One Fic 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 60
I think the story you are looking for is "The Problem" by lifeisadream

www.fanfiction.net/s/2638120/1/The_Problem

From the Summary: Okay, there was a slight problem here. We were all just minding our own business, happy as clams, brids chirping in the background, when none other than Sesshoumaru arrives and joins our group in a most unusual manner. Turns out...there's a spell

Logged Logged

Save the Earth...it\\\'s the only planet with chocolate! (Seen on a bumpersticker)
Nisou Tenshi
Whelp
graphgraph
All Out Search for One Fic 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 8
There's a fic that I have been wanting to read again but for the life of me I can't find it because my memory sucks when it comes to titles.

This is what I remember of the story. It is one where Sesshoumaru and Kagome are bond together by Naraku making it where neither of them can go to far without dragging the other. As a result, Kagome begins traveling with Sesshoumaru hoping to find some sort of solution to the problem.

The relationship progresses slowly between the two. It's not one where Sesshoumaru's feelings immediately jump to attraction for Kagome. For the longest, it appears that he doesn't care for Kagome at all. After traveling with him for a period of time, Kagome begins to feel a sort of strong friendship with him and Sesshoumaru begins to open up as well. He asks her on multiple occasions where she is from but Kagome doesn't want to tell him because she is not comfortable with him knowing that she is from the future. If memory serves me right, the reason why she was so uncomfortable was because she was afraid that he would want to go to the future if she told him. Kagome didn't exactly want a potentially deadly demonlord traversing the streets of Tokyo to say the least.

The biggest thing I remember though is that in one chapter Kagome learns that Sesshoumaru knew a way to break the curse from the very beginning because Naraku had told him but had refused to take it. The way for him to break the curse was for him to kill Kagome. Then he would have been free.

One last thing. I sort of remember the author's name. I believe it was something like Just Another Starving Author or Just Another Author. It was something like that and I actually went to Just Another Starving Author's account to see if the story I wanted was there but I didn't find it. I don't think she wrote it though. I think someone with a similar pen name might have wrote it but I could be wrong. My memory is kind of fuzzy on all the details because it's probably been about 3 years since I read this fic.

Anyway, any help is appreciated in finding this fic. I will give you a million hugs, kisses, and a cookie. ^_^

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.