Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sesshy is a College Teacher
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Sesshy is a College Teacher
SmexyHajiSan
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sesshy is a College Teacher 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Hey, I know I just asked for help with finding a fic but my friend told me about this other on that's about Sesshy being a collage teacher and Kagome has been taunting him for the entire semester. Basicaly, in the end it's a crazy sex story.
But if anyone finds it please let me know and I'd recommend it to anyone if they're interested. Thanks =3

- Haji My Dark Cellist

Logged Logged

Ring, ring! Who\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s that calling? TEMPATIOOOOON!I don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t know how he gets my number... XD
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
SmexyHajiSan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshy is a College Teacher 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Priestess Skye wrote:
Haji My Dark Cellist wrote:
Oh... never mind, I found it. It's called Teacher Demon... Very good in my opinion

Oh link please??

Forgive me it's dokuga.com/spark/story/5817/1

Logged Logged

Ring, ring! Who\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s that calling? TEMPATIOOOOON!I don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t know how he gets my number... XD
Priestess Skye
Darth Skye
graphgraph
Re:Sesshy is a College Teacher 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 696975
Haji My Dark Cellist wrote:
Oh... never mind, I found it. It's called Teacher Demon... Very good in my opinion

Oh link please??

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s Mokomoko-sama at the Claiming Thread!
SmexyHajiSan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshy is a College Teacher 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.