Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Wats A Really Good Fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Wats A Really Good Fic
tenchi no mai
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Wats A Really Good Fic 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 60
If you are looking for a very, very sad story, let me recommend the following, but be forewarned, have a box of tissues handy, it is a real tear jerker, I cry every time I read it:

Flowers On The Moon by Trouble In Shangri-La
sesskag.dokuga.com/fanficread.php?fid=2210&cid=1

It is set in the Canon Universe, just after the last battle with Naraku.

Logged Logged

Save the Earth...it\\\'s the only planet with chocolate! (Seen on a bumpersticker)
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Wats A Really Good Fic 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 277
ToWriteLoveOnAPage wrote:

Aww, thanks!

You are quite welcome!!

I give credit where it is due, m'dear, even if I'm NOT so good at leaving reviews! Sorry!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

ToWriteLoveOnAPage
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Wats A Really Good Fic 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 15
WiccanMethuselah wrote:
In addition to the perfectly DELIGHTFUL tale mentioned above, written by an extremely creative author, you might also want to check out ANY of the stories mentioned in the "Recommendations" section of the forum.

As well, be sure to check out the A Single Spark archives, which are accessible at the top of the page by clicking on "Spark." There are an unbelievable amount of incredible stories there. Then, there's always the archives of our own Dokuga authors. Go to the Fanfiction search page and look for finished stories... you'll find some great reads - finished - which will keep you busy for a long time!!

~~Wiccan~~

Aww, thanks!

Logged Logged

“It is impolite to stare, miko,” he said, his smile gone, bringing Kagome back down to earth.

Oh, hello earth, how are you? She addressed the planet in a daze. Just got back from whatever parallel universe I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'d fallen into, did you know Sesshoumaru smiles there? Weird.

~Of Gods and Demons
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Wats A Really Good Fic 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 277
In addition to the perfectly DELIGHTFUL tale mentioned above, written by an extremely creative author, you might also want to check out ANY of the stories mentioned in the "Recommendations" section of the forum.

As well, be sure to check out the A Single Spark archives, which are accessible at the top of the page by clicking on "Spark." There are an unbelievable amount of incredible stories there. Then, there's always the archives of our own Dokuga authors. Go to the Fanfiction search page and look for finished stories... you'll find some great reads - finished - which will keep you busy for a long time!!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

ToWriteLoveOnAPage
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Wats A Really Good Fic 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 15
You could flatter me by reading my fic. It's an adventure/romance set in the canon universe (in the feudal era) where Kagome is first kidnapped by a god who wants to make her his wife. She convinces him to let her go if she helps him reclaim his long lost wife from the underworld, but to do it they are going to need Sesshoumaru's help.

Basically Sess and Kags get thrust into a very strange, very awkward, very action-filled adventure and they end up falling for eachother.

It's called: Of Gods and Demons

Link: dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1946/1

Excerpt:

"Nice day for a walk isn't it?" Kagome asked him in an overly cheery attitude, trying not to sound out of breath. She knew he was trying to get her to ask him to slow down, she knew it would satisfy his twisted sense of humor. Not that he had a sense of humor. It was more like a really creepy smirk that he got whenever something was writhing in pain, or dying, or - in her case - limping like an old man with gout.

"Miko, I would hardly call what you are doing 'walking'," he said in his usual bored manner, not even sparing her a glance. Kagome narrowed her eyes, her false smile slipping off her face as she tried to lessen her obvious limp.

I wish I could sit him like Inuyasha! She thought furiously and then smirked as an image of Sesshoumaru being magically pounded into the dirt came to mind.

She imagined it would go something like this:

"Sesshoumaru, sit boy!"

Wham!

Sesshoumaru transforms into a giant, acid breathing dog and devours her.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/05/26 00:39 By ToWriteLoveOnAPage.

“It is impolite to stare, miko,” he said, his smile gone, bringing Kagome back down to earth.

Oh, hello earth, how are you? She addressed the planet in a daze. Just got back from whatever parallel universe I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'d fallen into, did you know Sesshoumaru smiles there? Weird.

~Of Gods and Demons
StarriEyedAlexz
Pup
graphgraph
Wats A Really Good Fic 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
I'm looking for a very good fic to read that has action romance or very very sad
or where sesshoumaru gets Kagome pregnant in the modern era. Where sesshoumaru cheats on Kagome

Thay Dont Have to Be ALl Of These In ONe just a story with atleast one or a story that you think is very very good

PLEASE And ThAnk You

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.