Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for general fictions of this nature
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for general fictions of this nature
Honey-Bee
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Looking for general fictions of this nature 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 26
Tears of the Fallen by ShadowsWeaver is a good one to read if you're looking for a "further back in time" story. Kagome makes quite a few time jumps, but it's still a fantastic read.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/05/13 03:43 By Honey-Bee.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
ladybattousai
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Looking for general fictions of this nature 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: -666
As far as Sesshoumaru losing his memory, there is That's the Way Love Goes by Pitabread. The grammar is pretty solid and she approaches the memory loss quite accurately.

Logged Logged

I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Looking for general fictions of this nature 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 54
For Sesshoumaru turning human you could try my story I am Alpha. It's not the main storyline, but he is human for part of the story.

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
Mysticangeldust
Pup
graphgraph
Looking for general fictions of this nature 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 5
So I think I've pretty much read the majority of what's out there, but I'm in the mood to read a particular type of fiction. As we all know there are several plot devices that have been used up or are very common.

In particular I'm looking for the "Kagome ends up in a time further back than the feudal era" type.

I've already read RosieB's Once and Future as well as Ebracing Ice (whatever happened to that fic anyway? I don't think it was finished). I'm looking for fiction of this caliber. I'd prefer it to be complete or at least have a good number of chapters written.

I'm also fond of the "Sess somehow ends up human" plot as well as the "Sess loses his memory" one (one I've used myself).

I know this is pretty particular, but maybe someone knows of something I haven't read yet!

Logged Logged
thirteenxwishes
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for general fictions of this nature 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 4
'His Past, Her Present, Their Future' by Empyreal Fantasy is another good one - I have the link buried somewhere in my favourites. I'll post it if I can dig it up. xD

(I think I have the title right... definitely the author, though, so if nothing comes up, just search for that user on FF.net, as I'm sure I've seen her profile on there. *nodnod*)

Logged Logged
LC Rose
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Looking for general fictions of this nature 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 39
Belonging to Sesshoumaru by shadowglove is a good time jumping fic. It's not complete, but there are a fair number of chapters to it.

Sins of the Father by ShadowWeaver is another good one with time jumping, but it is mostly set in the...err...current time, though. And also, it, too, is not complete.

(i'm seeing a pattern here...)

You've probably read these, too, but I thought I'd give it a try nonetheless!

Logged Logged

~PPFT!~

Muses...cannot live with them, cannot kill them.
Mysticangeldust
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for general fictions of this nature 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 5
Thank you so much for the suggestions as they are all wonderful stories... unfortunately I've read them all.

Though I think I'll go back and revisit Tears of the Fallen.... until I can find something else that catches my eye.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.