Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Canis....
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Canis.... 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 9
Alrighty thank you....I really thought I saw it here on Dokuga but perhaps that was just a story with a similar plotline

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
tenchi no mai
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Canis.... 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 60

Logged Logged

Save the Earth...it\\\'s the only planet with chocolate! (Seen on a bumpersticker)
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Canis.... 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 9
Umm I don't know where I can find this story (because it's not posted on here for some reasong but I thought I vaguely remembered reading it here....or it could be my imagination) anywho I'm looking for Canis Familiaris by Tally Mark

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/05/12 19:36 By InuYoukaiLiz.

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.