Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
What happened to Twiknham?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: What happened to Twiknham?
elley
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
What happened to Twiknham? 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 1
I just noticed that I couldn't find her profile any longer on Dokuga. I was going to read Moving Forward...

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Possessed
Pup
graphgraph
Re:What happened to Twiknham? 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
icedhaze Wrote:

I just noticed that I couldn't find her profile any longer on Dokuga. I was going to read Moving Forward...

WiccanMethuselah wrote:

thus, whatever anyone says at this point would be pure conjecture without actually having it come straight from her.

True dat!

icedhaze, if you would like to send me your e-mail, I can have her get in touch with you. She would appreciate hearing from a reader of her story!

We should have a Farewell to Twiknham post in forum... I shall start one now!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/05/12 17:29 By .
Priestess Skye
Darth Skye
graphgraph
Re:What happened to Twiknham? 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 696975
Ah this is my fault.

Twik and I were discussing things one night and she asked me to delete something for her and I misread it and thought she wanted her profile deleted. She was cutting way back on Dokuga anyhow as Miss K returned and she has A LOT going on in RL right now (she's renovating her house from top to bottom).

Anyway, I accidently deleted her profile and when I realized what I had done I had apologized to her and offered to find a way to reinstate it but as she was cutting back here anyway, she told me to just leave it be

But yes, you can find her on ff.net

www.fanfiction.net/~twiknham

Essentially I hastened a departure that was coming (she was putting it off for a few weeks). I do apologize for that. Even admins can make mistakes And I do talk to her everyday so all is forgiven between us.

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s Mokomoko-sama at the Claiming Thread!
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:What happened to Twiknham? 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 277
You can find Moving Forward here:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3659734/1/Moving_Forward

As to why Twiknham left, I don't believe she gave any official reasons prior to leaving... thus, whatever anyone says at this point would be pure conjecture without actually having it come straight from her.

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

elley
Pup
graphgraph
Re:What happened to Twiknham? 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 1
I totally support the farewell post. And thanks Wiccan for the link, I have favorited the story on FFN. I discovered Twiknham here first and always returned to Dokuga to reread. I just never thought to look elsewhere.

I'll pm you Possessed with my e-mail.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.