Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
For the life of me, I cannot remember the name....
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: For the life of me, I cannot remember the name....
Noacat
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:For the life of me, I cannot remember the name.... 15 Years ago Karma: 14
You're welcome! It's all in a day's work for your friendly neighborhood Noacat.

***whoosh***

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Sora-chan
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:For the life of me, I cannot remember the name.... 15 Years ago Karma: 20
thank you! thank you thank you thank you!

My world is complete!...for now:laugh:

Logged Logged

*piku piku*- the sound of blinking
Sora-chan
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
For the life of me, I cannot remember the name.... 15 Years ago Karma: 20
Hi, need some help finding this fic that I had on one of my computers but cannot access it now, I’m inlove with this story and I know it very intricately lol, and I love to reread it, I just cannot for the life of me remember the name. And I don’t want to speculate the author because it could be anybody because there are so many amazing authors out there. Well here goes:

It was a challenge fic, There had to be a clock or some time telling piece and the Author chose a Grandfather Clock. Kikyo, Inuyasha, Rin, Kagome and Hojo are invited to one of Sessshoumaru’s estates to celebrate the anniversary of his Lordship (or something of the sort) and Kagome doesn’t want anything to do with sesshoumaru.

She ‘hates’ him because she went away for school and while there she got homesick and put out an ad for a penpal, which he accepted and pretended to be a girl to learn more about her. Eventually she fell in love with him but thought she was in love with a girl and stuff and when he reveled himself she felt betrayed.

Anyways, Hojo is inlove with Rin who only has eyes for Sesshoumaru, Hojo enlists the help of Jakken to get Rin to notice him and he brews a special tea for him to serve Rin for her to basically fall head over heels in lust for him. Of course, that goes horribly wrong with Kagome ending up serving it to Sesshoumaru and he falls into heat.

Rin thinks Kagome set the whole thing up and that Kagome betrays her and such and Kagome doesn’t want to go to Sesshoumaru (whose howling in unadulterated sexual agony and only wants Kagome, and hes also in pain because if she doesn’t go to him, he could die) she feels guilty that Rin thinks that she is betraying their family because they’re cousins and she also is torn because while she feels for Sesshou, she’s still mad (feels betrayed) because he deceived her in such a way (she thinks that he did it to get back at her for something she did to Inuyasha when they were little)

Eventually, she goes to him, they have hot gorilla s** and become mated, Hojo gets his wish to console Rin and he also tells Sesshou off too, and that’s it.

I hope that was enough to jog someone’s memory. Thanks much!

Logged Logged

*piku piku*- the sound of blinking
Bright_Darkness
Pup
graphgraph
Its called Loving Sacrifice by Demonlordlover2. Its can be found on A-Single-Spark.

Logged Logged
Noacat
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
It is by Demonlordlover, but you can't find it at spark. I did a google search and I found it here: www.inuyasha-fanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=34&chapter=1

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.