Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Searched this thread, still no answers 4 this 1
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Searched this thread, still no answers 4 this 1
kedala
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Searched this thread, still no answers 4 this 1 15 Years ago Karma: 0
...huh...

Well whowoddathunk...it is the same story.

I thought I was mixing it up, but it had been so loooong ago that I completely forgot. Yes, this is the one where she turns into the weapon at the end.

I'm gonna have to spend some time reading this one again.

Thanks all!

K

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lady Shikibu
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searched this thread, still no answers 4 this 1 15 Years ago Karma: 4
I'm pretty sure the two are the same. A Cross of Blades was one of my favorite so I really remember it and I know how you could get the two mixed up. When they end up underground its like the start of a whole different story in a way. In the beginning Kagome is sent to the Garden by her parents to become a Seed (I'm pretty sure that's what they're called anyway) and later on you find out its because she's not their daughter and not normal at all. She grows up there, meets Sesshoumaru, heads out on a mission with him, crashes, and ends up in the underground. The stuff she learns there leads to the eventual "drastic change, hair turning red instead of black and the destroyer of the world thing" that you were talking about. Hmm... me thinks I shall go re-read that now. But does that sound right to you? Or have I jumped to a conclusion to early?

Logged Logged
kedala
Pup
graphgraph
Searched this thread, still no answers 4 this 1 15 Years ago Karma: 0
Okay, I've looked through every thread...

Two of fics I was searching for was asked and answered here...Speaking Without Words by sesshou_lover and Captured Love by alakeshadow, so thanks because I didn't even need to ask....

However,

This story, and I forget where I read it, starts off with all the inu-gang in a boarding school. It's kinda futuristic I believe, I remember reading Kagome writing in her tablet PC almost everyday like a journal. Her parents have also kept it a secret from her that she is not their biological child (I think - it's been a while since I read it). A lot of stuff happens in the middle that is all just a blur - but in the end, I believe she goes through this drastic change, her hair turns red instead of black and she's like a destroyer of the world. I'm not sure if Rin or a child like Rin ends up stopping her or what.

I don't want to get that confused with another story (and it may be the same one) where Kagome and Sesshomaru end up in this underground building where they meet a holographic demon (with purple hair??) and are trapped down there for awhile. On the lowest level, there was this chamber where scientist kept this experiment for..........can't remember.......(does it escape or something???)but there is a fighting scene in the snow.

If anyone could help, I'd be forever indebted!!!!!

K

Logged Logged
Honey-Bee
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Searched this thread, still no answers 4 this 1 15 Years ago Karma: 26
I'm not completely sure, but I think that second one is A Cross of Blades by Striking Falcon. I haven't read it in a couple of years, but I do remember something like that happening in the story...

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/04/21 16:36 By Honey-Bee.
kedala
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searched this thread, still no answers 4 this 1 15 Years ago Karma: 0
Yes!!

That's the 2nd one. I just skimmed it. ( I should really be asleep right now)

Thank You!!

I'm still trying to find the first one.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.