Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
it aludes me... *warning - GM only*
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: it aludes me... *warning - GM only*
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
it aludes me... *warning - GM only* 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 31
I remember it is complete, AU and here is what i remember:

Kagome goes to cabin with her friends (Inu, Rin, Sango, Mirkou) while Sess is in another cabin by himself nearby. The group is supposed to be studying (the story told to their folks) but this is a lie. They only brought Kag along so they could go, since they all think she a little goody-two-shoes and none of them actually like her. While the four sexual deviants are in mid-orgy, (and they don't know Kag's hears them), they let this knowledge slip. Kag then runs, stumbling to Sess's private cabin, where she holds up for the remainder of the storm. And all is revealed to Kag about Sess's feelings and steamy inu luvin' commences.

It is several chapters long. I've racked my brains and did exhausted searches on A Single Spark to no avail.

Please help.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/05/26 08:50 By phishbon3s.

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

The administrator has disabled public write access.
MomoDesu
Minister of Silly Walks
graphgraph
Re:it aludes me... *warning - GM only* 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 25
It's a story by sesshys_jaded_samuri called Discoveries. It can be found right here at Dokuga ^^

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/105/1

I recognized this almost instantly. It's one of my favorites by far.

Logged Logged
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:it aludes me... *warning - GM only* 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 31
*sqweal*

Momo, you are the BEST!!!!!

Thank you sooooo much! I love this one too. Thank you for your help, i appreciate it so!

Karma +1 to you.

Logged Logged

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

MomoDesu
Minister of Silly Walks
graphgraph
Re:it aludes me... *warning - GM only* 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 25
Anytime ^^

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.