Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a maybe deleted fic!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for a maybe deleted fic!
sakura5453
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a maybe deleted fic! 15 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi,everyone I was wondering if anyone know where to find a sstory. It might be deleted I'm not sure, but the title of the story "Forever Young" it was a verry good story and it wasn't completed. Then all of the sudden it was deleted. Please help!!!!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
MiserablySweet
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a maybe deleted fic! 15 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 13
Do you mean this story?

www.fanfiction.net/s/2159582/1/Forever_Young

The last update was due 4 years ago with an Author's note

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/01/28 17:25 By MiserablySweet.
sakura5453
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a maybe deleted fic! 15 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
Sorry not this story but thanks.. its a Kagome and Sesshomaru story. Sesshomaru is graduating from college and Kagome is there too, I think she's a freshman but his family doesn't have time to come to his graduation or they don't care. Sesshomaru is really upset about it and either Kagome comes to his dorm or he goes to hers and she comforts him and they end up making love that night. In the morning when Kagome wakes Sesshomaru is gone and leaves her a letter saying that she betrayed him like his family has. Later Kagome finds out she is pregnant with Sesshomaru's child and she gets sick because she and the child needs him. Her body reacts to him being gone and Inuyasha finds out and hes the only one to soothe her and the pup. Sorry thats all I remember.

Logged Logged
sesshys_jaded_samuri
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a maybe deleted fic! 15 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 32
You were correct on the title. It is called 'Forever Young'. It is by Jade Namida. As far as I can tell, it has been pulled completely. At one time, I was able to find it on her LiveJournal, but I can't even find that anymore. I have chapters 1-4 saved as a word file that I could send to you, if you want. It was never updated past that. Such a shame, because it was really a good fic. PM me if you want a copy.

Logged Logged
sakura5453
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a maybe deleted fic! 15 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
Yes Please send me a copy thank you. I didn't get that far, but yes please send me a copy my email address is sesshy115@yahoo.com. OH THANK YOU THANK YOU KINDLY. I HAVE BEEN LOOKIING FOR THIS STORY FOR MONTHS.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.