Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Searching high and low
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Searching high and low
Sakura Hisakawa
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Searching high and low 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 1
There was this fic that I read once I forgot it but in one of the chapters Sesshoumaru noted that Kagome didn't each enough to sustain herself should she get pregnant. If anyone has seen this please let me know.

Logged Logged

Your winter Lunar Goddess
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Nobody
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching high and low 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
DO you have any more details? Anything else you remeber?

Logged Logged
Honey-Bee
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Searching high and low 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 26
I think I might know which one you're talking about.

To Be Worthy by videokilledtheradio
The Lord of the West has his amber eyes set upon the miko Kagome. After all, he is the only one worthy of such a prize. What is there to hold him back? Obssessive/Possessive Sesshomaru.

I think I remember him thinking to himself that Kagome didn't eat enough to properly sustain his pups should she get (or rather, when he gets her) pregnant.

EDIT: He noted this in chapter two (I went to Edit on the toolbar, clicked on Find, and typed in "pups" as I was viewing the fic). Here's a cut from it:

Watching carefully as she threw her arms over her head in an attempt to rejuvenate her obviously sore muscles, he scowled. The girl looked positively malnourished. How was she to carry his pups in such a state? Sneering as he simply added this to the already impressively long list of his half sibling’s painfully idiotic offenses, he watched the girl stalk off into the underbrush.

Any of this sound familiar?

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/01/20 15:14 By Honey-Bee.
Sakura Hisakawa
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching high and low 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 1
I think that it was set in the future or something like that. It has been so long since I last read it... I think that I'm gonna read To Be Worthy to make sure. I remember that he somewhat forced her to eat in that chapter. There probably will be more bits and peices coming

Logged Logged

Your winter Lunar Goddess
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.