Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Not your ordinary story!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Not your ordinary story!
Flame of Eden
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Not your ordinary story! 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 1
Dear fellow community mates,

I understand that there is an overwhelming request for assistance in finding stories. Thus, I greatly appreciate the time all of you who offer your help put into this endeavor.

I am looking for a story about Kagome, Sesshoumaru, and Inuyasha fighting a battle which results in an injury to Kagome's foot. As she is taking care of both injured brothers, she forgets to take care of her own injury. Later, when she and Sesshoumaru are walking, he injects poison into the wound to stop the infection.
(He even makes a small joke!)

I don't remember much of the rest, only that they are traveling together and Kagome acts as a surrogate mother to Rin. Sesshoumaru sees how caring Kagome is but tells her that he will not be able to take her as his mate due his status.

And as for the rest...it eludes my memory. I would be eternally grateful to anyone who can help me find this wonderful story.

Thank you in advance,
Flame of Eden

Logged Logged

\"Bound to him by some divine force or careless mistake, he would risk no hurt to the creature at his side. She was a part of his blood now - a bond that ran much deeper than the mark of the moon on her face.\"
-- To Coexist (Immerse yourself in the epic tale)
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Flame of Eden
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Not your ordinary story! 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 1
No one remembers this one? I wonder if I imagined reading it...

Logged Logged

\"Bound to him by some divine force or careless mistake, he would risk no hurt to the creature at his side. She was a part of his blood now - a bond that ran much deeper than the mark of the moon on her face.\"
Akay
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Not your ordinary story! 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 18
Kagome acts as a surrogate mother to Rin. Sesshoumaru sees how caring Kagome is but tells her that he will not be able to take her as his mate due his status.

This sounds sort of familiar, but I'm not too sure. I'll keep a look out. If you find it before I do please post it here I would like to check it out.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/01/10 00:58 By Akay.
Flame of Eden
Pup
graphgraph
I wonder why I can't find this story on FF.net any more. That's where it was before.

Logged Logged

Lady Shikibu
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Not your ordinary story! 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 4
I remember a story where Kagome hurt her foot and it got gangrene so Sesshoumaru had to use his poison and claws to cut it out... but I think that took place in a hut in the village, not while they were out walking. Does that sound like your story? I can't remember the name of it though...

Logged Logged
Akay
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Not your ordinary story! 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 18
I'm guessing here, but could this story possibly be it?
Unworthy One by weretigress www.fanfiction.net/s/2135230/1/Unworthy_One(of course I could be wrong)

Um... Ok after re-reading what you remember of the story I don't think this is the story you're looking for.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/01/11 14:37 By Akay.
Flame of Eden
Pup
graphgraph
Lady Shikibu - that sounds correct. They stopped in a hut and that stuff happened...still desperately searching for it

Logged Logged

Flame of Eden
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Not your ordinary story! 13 Years ago Karma: 1
Lady Shikibu wrote:
I remember a story where Kagome hurt her foot and it got gangrene so Sesshoumaru had to use his poison and claws to cut it out... but I think that took place in a hut in the village, not while they were out walking. Does that sound like your story? I can't remember the name of it though...

If anyone knows what the title of this story is, please post! I'm still looking for it even after all this time...

Logged Logged

Landare
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Not your ordinary story! 13 Years ago Karma: 18
I'm pretty sure it is Falling Stars by Celya. It's on FF.net.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.