Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Please help trouble finding Sesskag romance fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Please help trouble finding Sesskag romance fic
Tiny paws
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Please help trouble finding Sesskag romance fic 1 Year, 3 Months ago Karma: 44
This sounds like the ending from Conversing with Emotion, by mythicamagic (rated MA).
The last chapter includes some scenes that are like what you described.

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/11056/1

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Tourmaline Blue
Pup
graphgraph
Please help trouble finding Sesskag romance fic 1 Year, 3 Months ago Karma: 20
Hi all need help finding a fic i haven't read in a while like maybe a year or so since i read it last. just a warning this fic had lemons so just heads up.

Sadly i really been struggling to find and what I remember is Basically The Ending of the fic.

It was cannon so took place in the Feudal Era, Sesshomaru still demon lord and Kagome a miko and this fic was a chapter fic.

I struggle to remember if this fic was just gradual romance or friends to lovers to mates but i would say it's a romance. It may be mixed in erotica/smut but if anything it's in the last chapters that they complete there mating bond.

the last chapters is what i mainly recall in which:

Sesshomaru and Kagome mate (so again smut and or lemons in this fic) and fall asleep and Kagome wakes up there no longer in a forest or their initial area they were in ( I believe its still night dark out)and are now in a room and she's in a bed or futon on a Dias i guess is the term and she sees that Sesshomaru is out on the balcony smoking Japanese smoking pipe she gets out of the bed with either a haori or sheet and she goes out to join him.

They discuss how the mated life will be that now that mated she doesn't want to be hidden away like an illicit affair like his father was to Inuyashas mother and to move in with him and rule a long side him she ask where they are as they are not in the initial place they mated.

Sesshomaru agrees and says there at one of his properties like a small compound that he moved them to when she fell asleep it's one of his as a gateaway since they agree on how they live together kagome i guess tries to be dominant initiate sex and straddle him and i guess the story ends at that.

again i struggle remembering this story or which fic it was from just the ending i remember though.

hope it stands out enough that someone recognises it and can help me look

I'd appreciate any help

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2023/01/09 09:07 By TourmalineBlue. Reason: editing spelling
Tourmaline Blue
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Please help trouble finding Sesskag romance fic 1 Year, 3 Months ago Karma: 20
Thank you so very much Tiny Paws it is indeed the fic i was looking for ending is exactly as i remember, i'll be happily reading from the beginning !

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2023/01/11 09:00 By TourmalineBlue. Reason: more info
Tiny paws
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Please help trouble finding Sesskag romance fic 1 Year, 3 Months ago Karma: 44
You're welcome! Glad I could help

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.