Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Still Looking for SessKag Lemon fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Still Looking for SessKag Lemon fic
Tourmaline Blue
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Still Looking for SessKag Lemon fic 1 Year, 10 Months ago Karma: 20
I"ve lost track of this fanfic and wonder if it's still around

just a WARNING the fic I'm searching for was or at least can be considered a MA category as it was full of lemons possibly erotica throughout the chapters
suffice to say not intended for YIM

it was canon

Also the fic perspective seemed to be primarily from Kagomes perspective and thoughts

i believe this fic was after Narakus defeat and inuyasha and kagome married but married life not going well in fact Inuyasha was hardly spending any time with Kagome and barely around in the village
Sesshomaru and Kagome start to have an affair (note there are a lot of Lemon and erotica scene in this fic through out it)

Kagome doesn`t think of loving Sesshomaru at first and she doesn`t ask Sesshomaru to love her the story initially it start of just sex as in kagomes mind inuyasha doesn't touch her and is hardly around and sesshomaru is there and in which becomes more frequent visits
(i have trouble remembering if Sesshomaru set up a separate hut for her further away from the village of if maybe Kagomes hut is just on the outskirts of the village where they meet)

but over time Sesshomaru kagome they start to interact more during there interactions eventually talk and he will start leaving her gift, i believe he left her a chest and a tea set and did other things to give her for her use and home ( also basically courting her by also providing for her which Kagome is not aware of by bringing her things) in time Kagome realises Sesshomaru means more to her then just sex but she i guess doesn`t know what to do until eventual she has a emotional break down when their together and ends up telling sesshomaru who gives her clarity that he wont let her go

i do remember Kagome specifically saying this to sesshomaru that she tried to be a good wife never intended for this to happen Sesshomaru let her know that he intended to mate her that what his bite mark means his feeling for her and that as he bit her and she will be with him forever and have his pups. inuyasha never mated her and she didn't realise the difference until Sesshomaru told her

also as sesshoamru is telling her that she is his mate sesshomaru is very pleased about the fact that he will keep her as his mate Kagome is primarily shocked and at that point wondering how to proceed.

(i want to say that inuyasaha does come home one occasion but maybe wont be intimate with her
not sure if that is from the same fic or a different one but might be one the same so ill mention it)

sadly i can`t remember if she tells inuyasha during this fic about the affair with Sesshomaru its been such a long while since i`ve read it .

if anything the story was again full of lemons with them together so bear in mind kagome and sesshomaru relationship changed in time thoughout it appeared sesshomaru to be very cold but it turned out Sesshomaru wanted her all along and basically due to the circumstances of Kagome and inuyasha relationship pursued the affair with Kagome as it woud be his only chance to get her to love him and in order to make her his mate

I recall this was a chapter story and was well written id consider it a long story and it wasn`t completed when i last read it. i wan`t to say it`s on Dokuga somewhere but right now the name and author are escaping me, unless anyone remembers it from another fanfic site but i`m pretty sure i read it on Dokuga so any help would be appreciated.

thank you

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2022/05/11 19:56 By TourmalineBlue. Reason: editing spelling
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
amoanime
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for SessKag Lemon fic 1 Year, 10 Months ago Karma: 7
Could it be ‘Nocturne’ by Momo Rei?

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated MA, NO YIMs!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2022/05/13 12:04 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Inserted rating - required by RULES!
Tourmaline Blue
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for SessKag Lemon fic 1 Year, 10 Months ago Karma: 20
unfortunately it's not Nocturne by Momo rei

in the fic im looking for i don't recall there ever being any witch that cast a spell

and if anything kagome never died in the fic i read when she heard sesshomaru's confession to her after she finds out the reason things aren't going well with her and inuyasha and Sesshomaru never left her for long they would have frequent visits and time alone together not like the fic nocturne.

this scene where he confesses to her is stuck in my mind and if anything he wanted Kagome before she mated Inuyasha it's only when they started they're trysts that he thought he had a chance to be with her and finally claim her since inuyahsa never marked her.

i think inuyasha wouldn't even touch her in fear of her dying i think in this fic or something like that

and I do remember Kagome specifically saying this to sesshomaru that she tried to be a good wife never intended for this to happen Sesshomaru let her know that he intended to mate her that what his bite mark means his feeling for her and that as he bit her and she will be with him forever and have his pups. inuyasha never mated her and she didn't realise the difference until Sesshomaru told her

Nocturne sadly isn't the fic that i recal with these factors in it that i mentioned sadly.
but if any other fics come to mind let me know it's been a real dozy trying to find it im still searching.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2022/05/10 05:55 By TourmalineBlue. Reason: more info
Tourmaline Blue
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Still Looking for SessKag Lemon fic 1 Year, 9 Months ago Karma: 20
just an update i found a fic that closely resembles somewhat to what im looking for regarding inuyasha callousness and Sesshomaru being there for her . though lacking a few lemon moments that i seem to recall but the fic isn't to far off the mark.

its

Hymns of a Lost Soul by SilentQuill23
After the final battle is waged, much has been lost. With Kagome stuck in the past, she must start a new life with the man she's always dreamed of being with. But nothing is ever as we imagine it will be and an unlikely offer is presented to Kagome from and unlikely source. Songfic-esque throughout.
rating M

there might be another fic out there that might also closely resemble to what im looking for but so far not been easy to re-find either but this one is the closest i was able to re-find to what i was looking for.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2022/06/08 08:06 By TourmalineBlue. Reason: spelling correction
Tourmaline Blue
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Still Looking for SessKag Lemon fic 1 Year, 9 Months ago Karma: 20
think i found another fic that matches to the one i was looking for
it`s a little bit closer to what i remember
story wise.

Golden Cage by Stella Mira
When you are faced with a difficult choice, most often the mind will arbitrarily decide based on what feels familiar. A single mistake can irrevocably change one’s entire future. A woman is forced to face this harsh truth as she struggles between her lingering feelings towards her first love and her growing attraction towards his elder brother.

rating ma

author is known as Millarca on Archive of our Own as well
archiveofourown.org/works/778594?view_full_work=true

but yeah took awhile to find

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2022/06/08 21:42 By TourmalineBlue. Reason: editing spelling
Tourmaline Blue
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Still Looking for SessKag Lemon fic 1 Year, 8 Months ago Karma: 20
So many fics i can understand now why it was so hard to locate a specific fanfic i did however find another one of similar description or perhaps context were Sesshomaru and Kagome have a relationship in which there rendezvous becomes into a romantic relationship and inuyahsa and Kagomes relationship was strained.
fic is called
All there is... by Knight of Disorder rating is MA

again no yims!

Logged Logged
Tourmaline Blue
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Still Looking for SessKag Lemon fic 1 Year, 7 Months ago Karma: 20
Another similar fic where Kagome marriage to Inuyasha isn't great and Sesshomaru is in love with her

also very close to what i was searching for it's on fanfiction.net

Hymns of a Lost Soul by SilentQuill23

www.fanfiction.net/s/7972814/11/Hymns-of-a-Lost-Soul

Rating is however T on ff.net

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.