Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome dying Sesshomaru sends her through well
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Kagome dying Sesshomaru sends her through well
Tourmaline Blue
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome dying Sesshomaru sends her through well 1 Year, 9 Months ago Karma: 20
hi all looking for an older fic if it's still around not sure if it been completed or not but im hoping to read it again if you can help me search for it please.

kagome is dying and pregnant in her hut in the feudal era inuyahsa abandoned her and her friends contact Sesshomaru they don't want her to die Sesshomaru forces her throught the well into the future and present Sesshomaru there has waited to the future to be their he takes her to a doctor and the doctor is jinenji. Sesshomaru has sex and tries to bond his youkai to her to save her life since inuyasha youkai is essentially killing her and her child and Sesshomaru knows she will be pregnant and very likely loose his child due to the youkai trying to save her life.

kagome does get better and meets his mother and the council and shiori who apparently had a son with Inuyahsa whos an adult in the future apparently.
kagome does end up going back to the past meet younger Sesshomaru to reassure what he did was the right action that saved her and the pups lives.

also i believe when returning back to the future meets her mother and an adult shippo tells her something went wrong and he's sorry for what he did and apparently something is wrong with her female pup which would be sesshomaru's heir once she gives birth and knowing what she does from them telling her jumps through the well again to where future sesshomaru waits for her and warns him about what will happen

they decide to prepare for what may happen before she gives birth to her twins who are also technically cousins.

hopefully this is enough to go on as it's been a long while since i've read this fic.

I'd greatly appreciate any help finding it.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Tiny paws
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome dying Sesshomaru sends her through well 1 Year, 9 Months ago Karma: 44
This reminds me of "Contigo", by JeniNeji.
It's been a long time since I've read it, so I could be remembering wrong, but I think it's the one you're looking for.

Here's the link:
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/4531/1 , this story is still incomplete and rated M here on Dokuga.

Hope it helps!

Logged Logged
Tourmaline Blue
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome dying Sesshomaru sends her through well 1 Year, 9 Months ago Karma: 20
thank you very much Contigo by JeniNeji was the fic i was looking for !

Logged Logged
Tiny paws
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome dying Sesshomaru sends her through well 1 Year, 9 Months ago Karma: 44
You're welcome !

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.