Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Looking for a fic
Jade
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a fic 1 Year, 11 Months ago Karma: 4
I've been looking and it's being elusive.

Kagome, Sesshoumaru and Naraku are transported to a different dimension. They all loathe each other,, but the three decide to work together to get back and come across maybe a pyramid? They explore and find a creature that becomes very taken with Kagome.

They find out that the creature belongs to like a deity type figure and has been missing for many years.

There are different races of (demons?) And Sesshoumaru and Kagome end up staying with one of the three main ruling families and Naraku ends up plotting with one of the others to take over. Would be 4 main families but one was wiped out many years before.

Pretty sure it's completed. It's probably MA, and it's definitely an amazing read, but it's haunting me and I can't find it. No idea timeframe on age because I like to jump between sites and also dig through spark, so it could be older, but it might not be.

Thanks!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic 1 Year, 11 Months ago Karma: 277
I'm pretty sure you're looking for "The Portal" by Rinseternalsoul, which can be found on the 'Spark archive here: http://www.dokuga.com/spark/story/2248/1

This story is rated MA, NO YIMs!

Enjoy!!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Jade
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic 1 Year, 11 Months ago Karma: 4
Yes! That's it!

Wiccan you are literally the best.

<3

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic 1 Year, 11 Months ago Karma: 277
LOL!! Gosh, I wish my kids felt that way!

You are most welcome, m'dear!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.