Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a story
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Looking for a story
Acb6293
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a story 2 Years ago Karma: 0
I don’t. Remember a lot about it, just that after the years kagome comes back to the feudal era strong and goes to sesshomarus castle. I’m pretty sure she’s like transported right there. Inuyasha and Kikyo are together living there also along with miroku and sango. If I remember correctly the original gang is acting kinda distant from her and sesshomaru thinks they’re crazy and/or stupid because of it lol Sesshomaru and kagome get together really fast in this story too and they fight a war.

I’m also trying to remember another one where it starts they’re all sitting by the fire drinking and kagomes talking about how she thinks Inuyasha is cheating on her With rin. She leaves and finds sesshomaru who declares his love for her and they get together. He’s a virgin and Inuyasha kinda looses it thinking that kagome and rin are both Kikyo. Oh and miroku is cheating on sango too

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Rena
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a story 2 Years ago Karma: 3
I don’t know the second one but the first one sounds like m.fanfiction.net/s/12088434/1/To-Betray-a-Miko By Wren210
Rate MA be warned. Very good read but unfinished.

Logged Logged
Acb6293
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a story 2 Years ago Karma: 0
Thank you !
Ahh so that’s why I haven’t been able to find it, I started only looking for finished stories

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.