Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Sess/Kag Fic
Alma
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sess/Kag Fic 2 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 6
I can't remember the name or author but the fic has Sess and Kag mate, they have Rin and Shippo and Miroku with them. Inuyasha and Sango went some where else (they aren't a couple.) Kohaku is with Sango but he wants to be with Sess. Bokunseno brings back Byuakya, Kagura and Kanna and later Touga who save Byuakya life. Moth demons are in here and Touga meets his life-mate Elizabeth near the end. I hope I gave enough info, there are other pieces I can remember, the story is completed and rated M or MA.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Alma
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sess/Kag Fic 2 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 6
In this fan fic Kagome and Sesshoumaru are mated, Rin and Shippo also Miroku are part of the pack. Kohaku joins and the Byuakya(sp?) joins. Touga comes back, he ends up saving Byuakya. Kagura and Kanna were brought back also but were living in a small home, that Touga or Sess owns. I also remember Moth Demons helping Kagome. I hopes this helps with finding this story.

Logged Logged
Silinara
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sess/Kag Fic 2 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 77

Logged Logged
Alma
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sess/Kag Fic 2 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 6
Yes it is the one. Thank you so much.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.