Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Phantoms of my heart by Demonlordlover
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Phantoms of my heart by Demonlordlover
Ezriee
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Phantoms of my heart by Demonlordlover 2 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 10
So I mainly just have a question. I was wondering if this story was ever completed? I read it on the yahoo group and it ended a Shikon Effect, but I don't remember if there was an ending to it. It's been on my mind the last week or so.

Any info would be extremely appreciated! I did searches of the forms, but I'm on my tablet and I might be missing something.

Thanks in advance!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Phantoms of my heart by Demonlordlover 2 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 277
As far as I remember, it was finished and posted on the Demonlordlover Yahoo!Group. I downloaded all of the fics on that site when they closed Yahoo!Groups, but I'm having a hard time finding where I put them. I'm hoping they're on my work laptop, but since I've been juggling different emergency visits for the past month, I haven't remembered to keep looking for them.

I'm home today & the laptop is at work. I'll TRY to remember to look again tomorrow, assuming I'm not up until 4am with the sick dog again!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Ezriee
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Phantoms of my heart by Demonlordlover 2 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 10
Oh thank you, great and mighty Wiccan! You're awesome for even checking. I was a part of the group and I could have sworn that I got everything, but this is one that I must have screw up. I didn't find it on my 1TB drive. I read over the whole thing again last night...

I feel incomplete until I get an ending

Thank you again!
Edit: correcting all the spelling errors that living on 1-3 hrs of sleep per night brings

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2021/10/14 15:19 By EzzieValentine. Reason: See above
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.