Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
please... need help looking for fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: please... need help looking for fic
loraine mae
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
please... need help looking for fic 2 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 2
first story... its not complete, its about kagome giving birth to inuyasha's baby and sesshoumaru needed kagome for his baby to survive since the mom neglected him. sesshomaru's baby immediately took a liking to his baby and they travel together but kagome does not trust sesshomaru with her baby.

second story... there is some bondage to this story, kagome gets pregnant sesshomaru tells her to get rid of it and years later they meet again and he finds out she gave birth to triplets.

third story... sorry... I am asking too much...T___T i am not sure if it is here but it is about sesshomaru and kagome and another oc character locked up and sesshomaru gets violated and traumatized... kagome becomes blind before that so she does not know she was locked up with sesshomaru they escape but sesshomaru has already fallen for kagome but is ashamed to tell her...

please help me with this fic.... thank you very much

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:please... need help looking for fic 2 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 277
The third story you're looking for is "Violation of Honor" by Rinseternalsoul.

This story is rated MA, NO YIMs!!

You can find it here: https://www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/view_ch.php?cid=457366&submit=View+Chapter&id=132945

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Fae
Pup
graphgraph
Re:please... need help looking for fic 2 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 20
The second story I believe you're looking for is:

"You're Mine" by Sayah1112. Rated MA. Incomplete

Logged Logged
Avalei
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:please... need help looking for fic 2 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 54
I know the first one but I can't remember the name. Inuyasha knew Kagome was pregnant (I think she was drunk when they had sex) but didn't tell her because he wanted the baby to die since it wasn't Kikyo's. That's why she was so protective and didn't trust Sesshomaru with the baby. I'll check all my favorite stories to see if it's there if so I'll post an edit.

Ok I think I found it. To be Free by sesshykagslvr Rate MA

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2021/10/06 18:52 By Avalei.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.