Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for my fave story
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for my fave story
Evelyn Beckett
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for my fave story 2 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello! What I remember from the story (it's been a while) is that Kagome goes to a company for an interview and the CEO is Touga (who was like her adoptive father) and he hires her. Inuyasha and Kikyo are married and hiding the reason Kagome had run away from home (Naraku attacked her) and eventually Sesshomaru falls in love with her. Miroku and Sango are also in the story and all of the couples make themselves a pack. They all have to protect Kagome since Naraku is still after her and they all eventually live together while protecting Kagome in Sesshomaru's house.

Also in the story Kagome's adoptive parents (Inuyasha's parents) raised her when they found her at their doorstep as a child and Inuyasha is like a brother to her.

The story also had a part two where Kagome's biological mother resurfaces.

I believe it was rated MA and it had a lot of chapters.

I hope someone remembers this story and knows what it's called

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2021/08/28 23:44 By EveBeckett.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Evelyn Beckett
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for my fave story 2 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
Omg this is it!!! Thank you so so so much!!!!!!!!!

Logged Logged
Shelly
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for my fave story 2 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 31
I hope these are the two stories your looking for.

Unwanted love by: Rlmpcc110511
Kagome, forced to leave her family is reunited unexpectedly. However her family isn't the only one to find ger. Is it possible to escape a past she thought gone. Can she find love along the way.

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated MA on our site, and can be found here: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12193299/1/Unwanted-love

Unexpected Love by: Rlmpcc110511
Finally, Sesshomaru and Kagome are able to create the family they have been longing for. Peace is around them, and it is perfect time. That is until more of the past begins to haunt the couple. Can this new danger ruin all that they have been hoping for?

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is also rated MA and can be found here: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12196703/1/Unexpected-Love NO YIMs for either one!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2021/09/09 00:02 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Inserted ratings - required by RULES! And links so peeps can find!!
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.