Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome is a Prodigy
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Kagome is a Prodigy
Kat
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome is a Prodigy 2 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 52
So I can't remember the name of this story.
Kagome is like stupid smart and powerful. When she was 18 she was pulled down the well or fell I don't remember witch. She ends up fighting 6 oni all by herself and attracts Inu no Tashou to her. they fight and he takes her back to his place and puts chains on her and than puts her in the dungen for like a day till her rooms are done. His mate stays with her for a few days cause she is sick and Inuyasha plays pranks on Sesshomaru

there is a lot more that I can remember but this part is the beginning so please help me find this story.

It is finished and it is MA so maybe that will help.

EDIT: Nevermind I found it
It is called "Her Destiny"

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2021/08/31 02:00 By Cressent Moon.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Shelly
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome is a Prodigy 2 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 31
Her Destiny By: cindygirl

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story can be found here: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3828089/1/Her-Destinyhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/3828089/1/Her-Destiny and would be rated MA on our site, NO YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2021/09/08 12:18 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Inserted rating - required by RULES! And link so peeps can find!!
mystical lady
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome is a Prodigy 2 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 9
Great story.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.