Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for Kagome heals Sesshomaru fics
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for Kagome heals Sesshomaru fics
Tourmaline Blue
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for Kagome heals Sesshomaru fics 2 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 20
Hi all just wondering if can get help finding fan fiction with this topic where Kagome comes accross Sesshomaru and he's injured
there was one a while back ago i read where Kagome found Sesshomaru badly injured in the woods like he was unconscious and she stays with him nursing him back to health he becomes conscious again and she tries to protect him from other youkai he tells her to leave him she refuses to leave attempting to protect him gets injured some more and kagome does finish off the demon but panicks that he's injured again saying don't die, she has to start over to heal him, Jaken isn't with him however he's on his own when Kagome finds him.

Also Kagome also lays next to him with her blanket to keep him warm . and when he wakes up again. He finds her being to familiar and try to attack her Kagome feels shocked betrayed as she thought they had an understanding and they were getting closer Sesshomaru feels guilty on the look on her face asks her to come closer to heal the scratch from his claws and for the next several nights there relationship starts to build

mind you it's been a while since i've read that story and i can't remember the name of it .
i know it's not Malaise by thetroll Rated MA

but also even if i don't find the exact story if anyone has any other similar stories or good recommendations with similar topic then please let me know as I've been trying to find some of them to read and it's been hard to search for this topic.

appreciate any help you can give to help find the story im looking for and others similar to it.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2021/08/26 14:38 By TourmalineBlue. Reason: More info to find story
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lady Amalthea
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Kagome heals Sesshomaru fics 2 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 81
Hello,

The name of one of the fics you're searching for is Voluntary Obligation by Hairann
Rated T

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/3217/1?author=427

I'll try to remember the ones you're searching for too. Please let me know if this the only one.

Give me a minute. I was thinking of rereading that one the other day...

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2021/08/27 12:37 By Lady Amalthea.
Kat
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Kagome heals Sesshomaru fics 2 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 52
There is also "Heart in the blue moon" It's MA but I don't remember who wrote it

EDIT BY WICCAN: "A Heart Within the Blue Moon" was written by inufairiegirl, is rated MA, and can be found here: http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/3267/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2021/08/27 20:33 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: insert story name, author & link
Tourmaline Blue
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Kagome heals Sesshomaru fics 2 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 20
hey Guys actually found one of the two fanfics im looking for
the beginning of the story matches with the first fic mentioned
it's:
Hypocrite by BelovedStranger Reviews
A lord filled with his own sense of self-worth held himself above all others. So self-righteous was he, Sesshomaru was blind to the light that shown brightly within Kagome. Until the day she opened his eyes to the hypocrisy of his nature, a blemish upon his honor he could not face. Together they travel a difficult path to become worthy.
Rating: MA - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Angst, Dark, Drama, Erotica, Friendship, Romance, Tragedy - Updated: 12-26-19 - Created: 01-24-13 Chapters: 21 - Reviews: 111 - Words: 47,701 - Reads: 99,757

EDIT BY WICCAN: Link for those who want it: http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8125/1

still looking for the other story though the ones mentioned don't quite match

now the 2nd story similar where Sesshomaru injured and Kagome find Sesshomaru just to remind: kagome finds Sesshomaru injured heals him he wants nothing to do with her even warns her away and he scratches her neck and Kagome upset by his actions and he not liking the look in her eyes and feeling a bit of guilt ask her to come towards him and he licks the wound closed

if any with that sort of interaction if anyone's able to rember that scene in a story and knows the name of it would appreciate you letting me know

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2021/08/28 21:07 By TourmalineBlue. Reason: spelling error
Tourmaline Blue
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Kagome heals Sesshomaru fics 2 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 20
I think i figured out why i can't find one of the stories I've been searching for perhaps the author removed it or maybe something happened to it when Dokuga was down in early 2021. But i think the story could have been this one called:

Akai Hana by Aschente
Posted on: Dokuga
Rating: MA
Summary: The Heir to the West, Sesshomaru, is blinded in battle. Wounded and unaware of his surroundings he is stumbled upon by an unsuspecting Miko.

it was still in my bookmarks but of course the fic is gone sadly, but it was still listed as among to read fanfics on sesskagarchive.tumblr.com/post/639543246449704960/do-you-know-of-any-fics-with-sesshomaru-being/amp

I hope it's not gone for good but these days you never know. I did love reading it!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.