Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Back again for help finding a story
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Back again for help finding a story
Midnight7
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Back again for help finding a story 2 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 11
I'm am looking for a story that I read awhile ago. I either read it here or on fanfiction.net. It is most likely M or MA and I want to say it is complete. The things I remember about it are not alot and I might be mixing up more then 1 story, hopefully not. Any help would be totally appreciated. So thanks in advance.

It is a Sesshomaru and Kagome story eventually.

Sesshomaru had a youkai mate, but she was really greedy and wanted more. I think they had pups together, but could be wrong. I 100% remember there being coyote youkai involved in this story. I think Sesshomarus is trying to figure out how to get his mating removed/revoked when he gets with Kagome. His mate at some point gets pregnant with a pup by I believe a coyote youkai so she can't be killed or something bc of the pup she is pregnant with. I want to say that pack takes her in bc of this, but they eventually ban/remove her bc she tries the same thing she did with Sesshomaru.

I really hope that is enough information to find this story. It's been stuck in my head and I can't find it.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2021/06/05 15:42 By midnight7darkness.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Monika
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Back again for help finding a story 2 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 1
It sounds like Choices and consequences, unfortunately it's not finished but worth to read
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1967/1?author=4103

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated MA, NO YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2021/06/08 07:49 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Inserted rating - required by RULES!
Midnight7
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Back again for help finding a story 2 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 11
Thank you so much!! It was driving me nuts trying to find it. I can't always remember what rest of a story is about when a piece of it pops into my head. All I was sure on was his mate and coyote youkai.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.