Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
looking for an alternate sesskag fanfic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: looking for an alternate sesskag fanfic
Tourmaline Blue
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
looking for an alternate sesskag fanfic 2 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 20
hey guys im searching for another one and i appreciate if you can help.

I'm looking for a Sesshomaru Kagome story. im sure its an alternate univers story and modern era setting, where Kagome is hearing his beasts thoughts. i believe Kagome works for sesshomaru's father company Sesshomaru and His beasts are at odds with each other and sesshomaru taaking alot of stress due to working to eventually take over his father company and Kagome one day gets very close too Sesshomaru to start hearing his thoughts. One such day Kagome accidentally slips up when talking to Sesshomaru and responds to a comment his beast said and Sesshomaru and his beast realise that Kagome is conversing with what his beast is saying in his head. They got talk at a burger place. Kagome and sesshomaru decide to continue to keep Kagome close and i believe Kagome finds in time she can help with Sesshomaru's development with joining with his beast rather then keep them separate entities.

if this rings any bells and if you know the story please let me know! Thank you.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Fae
Pup
graphgraph
Re:looking for an alternate sesskag fanfic 2 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 20
I could be wrong but I believe the story you're looking for is "A Demon for Your Thoughts?" by Inuyaoi. Unfortunately, I think she pulled all her stories.

Logged Logged
Tourmaline Blue
Pup
graphgraph
Re:looking for an alternate sesskag fanfic 2 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 20
Ahh i see that's a shame to hear. thank you i appreciate the help!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.