Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Roommates fic? Anyone remember this smutt scene?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Roommates fic? Anyone remember this smutt scene?
King Shiro
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Roommates fic? Anyone remember this smutt scene? 2 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 1
Looking for sesshomaru x kagome pg
Sent in modern world, I believe inuyasha and kagome are friends living in the same house with the sesshomaru, she knows that they are demons.
They only part i really remember is a smutty part: kagome trying to masturbate knowing Inu and sesshomaru have enhanced senses.
I haven’t read any maru X kagome in years:( so have any good recommendations?

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2021/04/12 13:14 By Lauren7734.

-King Shiro
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Roommates fic? Anyone remember this smutt scene? 2 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 56
There is a reverse harem where she does that to get the attention of Inupapa, Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha. And it works

Logged Logged

King Shiro
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Roommates fic? Anyone remember this smutt scene? 2 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 1
Mmm not it, but if u can find it tag it, it sounds dope:D

Logged Logged

-King Shiro
King Shiro
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Roommates fic? Anyone remember this smutt scene? 2 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 1
I don’t think that is the one I was thinking off, but I’m still down to read it:)

Logged Logged

-King Shiro
Goldie Fawn
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Roommates fic? Anyone remember this smutt scene? 2 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 5
I know there's one where Kagome and Sesshomaru are models for Jakotsu and everyone lives at Sesshomaru's house.

Logged Logged
KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Roommates fic? Anyone remember this smutt scene? 2 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 56
I will have to dig around and see if I can find it again. I know there was one scene in that where she laid in the bed and did that to entice each overgrown puppy

Logged Logged

Silinara
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Roommates fic? Anyone remember this smutt scene? 2 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 77
The threesome Inuyasha,Sesshoumaru, and Inupappa one is All For One and One For All by TheMadKatter13 on AO3 VERY ma archiveofourown.org/works/965460

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.