Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
K almost dies childbirth, S distances himself
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: K almost dies childbirth, S distances himself
Ovela
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:K almost dies childbirth, S distances himself 3 Years ago Karma: 0
No, it’s a different one.. I know which one you are referring to but that story escapes me, too. Thanks though.

This one he just avoids all intimacy so they naturally grow apart. They eventually get close again but only after like a century or so. Kagome stays in the feudal era and ages with him. They make up as they near modern times.

I’d like to read both of those stories actually.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Ovela
Pup
graphgraph
K almost dies childbirth, S distances himself 3 Years ago Karma: 0
Hi I’m looking for a fic where Sesshomaru and Kagome are happily mated but Kagome either dies and is revived or almost dies in childbirth. Afterwards Sesshomaru refuses sex so she won’t get pregnant again. Because of this they grow apart over the next century or so and Kagome ends up starting some sort of laboratory on palace grounds which turns into a medical facility over time. Sesshomaru doesn’t even know she’s doing this (not that she’s hiding it at all) until much later when someone points out how much good she’s doing for the community.

I might be mixing two different stories...

Thanks.

Logged Logged
Silinara
Pup
graphgraph
Re:K almost dies childbirth, S distances himself 3 Years ago Karma: 77
I know there's one where Sesshoumaru refuses to touch Kagome after a difficult childbirth so she takes a potion to make her sterile. Could that be one you are mixing up with another?

Logged Logged
Nicka
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:K almost dies childbirth, S distances himself 3 Years ago Karma: 60
The one with the laboratory is probably Destined for Me by Cindy Girl www.fanfiction.net/s/2632933/1/Destined-for-Me Rated MA.

The second one sounds like Elixir Trilogy by Serenity James dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8492/1?author=15682 Rated MA

Let me know if these are the ones!

Logged Logged
bookgirl813
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:K almost dies childbirth, S distances himself 3 Years ago Karma: 76
The one with the potion sounds a lot like “Mine” by Angelic memories (rated MA). Mine

The other reminds me of a Cindygirl fic. But I could be mistaken. Also MA.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.