Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Help with a fan fiction
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Help with a fan fiction
Tara
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Help with a fan fiction 3 Years ago Karma: 0
I can’t not find this fic to save my life,
Kagome goes to be with Sesshoumaru believing that she was to be his mate. Instead he locks her away like a caged bird, while he has a full demon mate to give him heirs, and gives her a tea that won’t let her get pregnant. Once she stops receiving the tea, she believes she can no longer ever have children and becomes so depress she completely starts to shut down.
Sesshoumaru, completely oblivious to the pain he’s cause her , gets his ass chewed out by his full demon mate for neglect and abuse towards kagome.
Sesshoumaru has to go off somewhere, and while he’s gone, the full demon mate takes Kagome under her wing and nurses her back to health. She convinces Kagome to give Sesshoumaru a second chance, as she as well had a second chance with true love. The story ends with Kagome give birth to her and Sesshoumaru first child who, surprise, is a full demon and everyone has a happy ending,

Please help

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
EC
Whelp
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Help with a fan fiction 3 Years ago Karma: 29
I know the story you're looking for. Do you remember if it was a chapter story or one shot? I have saved it but I haven't found it yet.

Logged Logged
Blue
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Help with a fan fiction 3 Years ago Karma: 71
It was two chapters. I'm still looking.

Logged Logged
Tara
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help with a fan fiction 3 Years ago Karma: 0
I’m pretty sure it was a chapter story, but it wasn’t many. Under 10 I believe.

Logged Logged
Tara
Pup
graphgraph
I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!

Logged Logged
FaerieDearest
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Help with a fan fiction 3 Years ago Karma: 152
I cannot for the life of me find this story! I know I've read it before, it's either in an oneshot collection, or just two chapters.
I've been looking everywhere, in the forum (I was so sure I've seen someone else looking for this fic, but I couldn't find the post), in the Spark section even though I know it's not there because the author posted the second chapter here on Dokuga. I'm also sure that It isn't on FF.net
Is It possible that the author deleted it??
Anyway, I'll keep looking!

Logged Logged
Tara
Pup
graphgraph
Thank you so much for helping. I keep looking thru as well and I’m starting to believe the Arthur could have deleted it since it doesn’t seem to be anywhere.
I know I either read it here on dokuga or on ff but have no clue which.

Logged Logged
Drianax
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help with a fan fiction 3 Years ago Karma: 3
I, also know the fix you mean, but can’t remember the name...have you tried entering search terms into google, bing, or any other browser? I know I’ve done that in the past and it’s helped me find fics. When you do find it, let me know...I want to re-read it now, too!

Logged Logged

"Understanding is a three-edged sword. There is your side, their side, and the truth." -- Kosh, Babylon 5
Cosplayer79
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help with a fan fiction 3 Years ago Karma: 31
The story you are looking for is called Fractured Heart by Cymberle. It was a 2 shot, probably would be rated MA so no YIMs.

I can't seem to find it on Dokuga or FFN but it's popping up on a different Fanfiction site with a domain I am unfamiliar with so I don't necessarily feel comfortable posting the link and I also want to respect the author's wishes. They made a conscious decision to pull their work.

I am sure if you punch those details into a google search it will come up if you really do want to read it.

Hope that helps.

Logged Logged
Tara
Pup
graphgraph
That’s it! Thank you so much for your help! I really do appreciate all the help from everyone

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.