Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Need help finding a story!!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Need help finding a story!!
Marumaru
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Need help finding a story!! 3 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
I read this story awhile ago and I can't remember the author or the title because it has been so long ago!! However, I do remember a bit of the the stories overall plot, so I hope what I give can help me find it!

Okay, the story started with Kagome falling into a cave or some kind of hole sorts. She soon notices she's not alone and goes to light a match, but it soon gets put out. So basically Kagome knows she isn't alone in the cave, but it's so dark she can't see the other person in the cave with her. They eventually converse and come to the conclusion that they won't be able to get out off the cave even with Sesshomaru's strength. All Kagome knows is that other person with her is youkai, and that is all Sesshomaru is willing to let Kagome know. They eventually figure they have to travel deeper into the caves to find an exit. Throughout the whole journey Kagome never figures out it's Sesshomaru even when they start to get intimate with each other (if you know what I mean). Even when they find an exit to the caves, Sesshomaru leaves before Kagome can see his face.

Also I can't remember if this story had chapters or if it was just a oneshot. I've been searching for awhile but I can't seem to find it, so I came here in hopes someone else has read it! Thanks in advance for any help that anyone may give! <3

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Silinara
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Need help finding a story!! 3 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 77
I'm pretty sure this is Darkness by RhiannonoftheMoon over on spark it's NC-17 would be MA here.
www.dokuga.com/spark/story/4428/1
There is also a sequel To Shed a Little Light by RhiannonoftheMoon also NC-17 would be MA here.
www.dokuga.com/spark/story/4429/1

Logged Logged
Marumaru
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Need help finding a story!! 3 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Yes, that's it!!! Thank you so much!!!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.