Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Unsure of the author and title
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Unsure of the author and title
Rayen
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Unsure of the author and title 3 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 1
Hi I am looking for a story where Kagome has been unexpectedly sent back to her time and has dreams of Sesshoumaru, and Sesshoumaru is also dreaming of Kagome in Sengoku Jidai; Of course these turn out not to be dreams but rather actual conversations they are having with each other. Through these conversations, Sesshoumaru and Kagome fall in love, and in order to get to the past to reunite with Sesshoumaru, Kagome finds a mirror that is a portal back to the past. During this time Sesshoumaru has been taking care of Shippou and Rin.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Silinara
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Unsure of the author and title 3 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 77
I believe this is Dreaming On by LadyGoshawk rated MA. It is incomplete and hasn't been updated for a while. It's one of my favorites as well.
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/10931/1?author=13107

Logged Logged
Rayen
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Unsure of the author and title 3 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 1
You are a hero! I have been scouring all over the internet for this. So sad that it hasn't been updated, but was craving a re-read.

Logged Logged
Silinara
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Unsure of the author and title 3 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 77
Thanks for telling me I got it right! I am rereading it now myself. It's such a good one, I really hope the author gets back to it. Things have been crazy this last year and it may have made writing difficult for some people, but maybe when everything is better we can see updates again.

Logged Logged
LadyGoshawk
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Unsure of the author and title 3 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 11
You made my day when I saw this forum post and realized you were looking for my little story! I just wanted to let you know, it has NOT been abandoned, I promise! You're correct, 2020 kicked me in the teeth pretty hard several times, to say nothing of the general malaise we all experienced through most of the year. I lost most of my drive to write for quite a while, drowned in the unwelcome need to pay attention to other things, but the next chapter of Dreaming On is in the works and I've been writing smaller things in short fits and starts in an effort to get back into the groove and go back to regular updates! It's coming, I just gotta convince my brainmeats they really do not need to be on strike anymore.

Logged Logged
Rayen
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Unsure of the author and title 3 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 1
That is totally understandable! I am so glad to see that you are back and I am excited to see what you have thought up for all of your stories. You have totally earned a mental break after 2020 decided that she would be such a bitch. Hope all is okay irl, and know that I am a true fan of your writings!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.