Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Hello, searching for older Fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Hello, searching for older Fic
M. Hill
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Hello, searching for older Fic 3 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 1
Greetings again!

I'm searching for an older story. I remember the fic starts with Kagome returning from the future to rejoin her group to continuing to hunt for shards. However the well takes her to the wrong time. As she exits from the well she sees Sesshoumaru waiting. He tells her that she isn't in the right time. In fact, he informs her that she hasn't gone back far enough and he needs her to jump again to return to the correct past. He then tells her that when she reaches the right past, she will see him again. When she does, he needs her to tell himself that Rin is sick and she needs to help immediately in order to save Rin's life. Then as Rin heals, a slow romance starts between Kagome and Sesshoumaru.

Now that I remember, I believe that there is another fic that starts with Sesshoumaru just meeting Kagome at the well. He was waiting for her to eventually return because he needs her to heal Rin from the flu, not that he knows the ailments name. She does heal Rin and a romance begins between them.

I'd appreciate the names of these two stories, if anyone happens to know them.
Thanks! -M.Hill

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Sarah C
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Hello, searching for older Fic 3 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 35
I think the second one is Heat of Reaction by Lonelylark RATED MA
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/224/1

I recognize the first story, but can't find it. The Sesshomaru she first meets says that Kagome must insist in staying after delivering medicine for Rin. It turns out that this is because Kagome ends up saving Sesshomaru from an assassination attempt and is turned into a demon.

Logged Logged
Jay Pea
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Hello, searching for older Fic 3 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 15
I think the second might be Second Alliance (MA) by Imani Joain?

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2020/12/06 10:26 By jparkes. Reason: punctuation
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.