Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a story. Rated MA
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for a story. Rated MA
Fae
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a story. Rated MA 3 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 20
Looking for a story I read a while back. It’s complete but I’m having a hard time finding it and it’s driving me a bit crazy. Some of the details may be a bit off, but any help would be appreciated!

Kagome is stuck in the future. Sesshomaru watches over her reluctantly because of a promise he made to Inuyasha. Sesshomaru doesn’t want anything to do with her. If I’m remembering right, he speaks to her once and tells her to basically leave him alone. Kagome doesn’t listen.

Inuyasha died an old man on the night of the new moon. He was shot. Sesshomaru kills one of the gunmen by choking him.

Kagome is in a car accident and ends up in the hospital. Sesshomaru goes there and brings her back to his home. She dies, but I’m not sure at the hospital or if Sesshomaru knows she isn’t going to last much longer and just waits for her to die at his place and then uses Tenseiga to revive her.

They become intimate when she awakens. The second time they become intimate, Kagome reveals her wrist to Sesshomaru in invitation. A bit of blood tasting after.

I remember it being mentioned that demons can feast or revitalize themselves on the essence of humans.

Shippo arrives a bit after and demands if Sesshomaru is feeding on Kagome. Was upset that they’re sleeping together when Inuyasha made him promise to watch over Kagome not f*** her.

There was a parallel between Rin and Kagome. However, while Rin requested Sesshomaru train her, I believe Kagome was angry for being considered weak; and therefore, their reaction to Sesshomaru gripping their hand so tight that Kagome thought he was going to shatter her bones was very different. Rin’s being much more understanding; Kagome more fearful.

There was a scene where Kagome pushed her spiritual powers into the earth near Sesshomaru’s home in a misguided attempt to prove herself. Sesshomaru commanded she stop and was injured in the outpour. His injury was gruesome, and Kagome exchanged a few years of her life for a Sacred Tree near his home that repels demonic energy.

There was a bet: if Kagome missed her target or fails to impress, Sesshomaru gets an all access pass to her back entrance. *coughs* This demon may become bored if their sexual exploits aren’t more varied.

Somehow Kagome makes it back to the past to be with Inuyasha. Kagome was pregnant at the time. After she has given birth, Sesshomaru remarks about the child’s parentage and only tells Kagome to keep the child away from wolves.

*whew* Done. Thank you to anyone who can help me!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Tana_san
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Looking for a story. Rated MA 3 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 2
The Day After Tomorrow by Angelhart

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story can be found here: http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/9807/1 and is rated MA, NO YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2020/10/28 09:38 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Inserted rating - required by RULES! And link so peeps can find!!
Fae
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Looking for a story. Rated MA 3 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 20
That's it! Thank you so much!

Logged Logged
Tana_san
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Looking for a story. Rated MA 3 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 2
It's one of my favorites where Sesshoumaru is so true to his character and It's belivable that Kagome would turn to him in the future.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.