Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Fic where Kagome's Father is from the past....
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Fic where Kagome's Father is from the past....
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Fic where Kagome's Father is from the past.... 3 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 277
I believe you are looking for "Sunset Love" by Aurora Nyte, which can be found here:

http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/124/1

This story is rated MA, NO YIMs!!

Enjoy!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

The administrator has disabled public write access.
drowningsparrow
Pup
graphgraph
Fic where Kagome's Father is from the past.... 3 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
I've been looking for a fic where Kagome's Father is from the past. He know's Sesshoumaru, too. I don't clearly remember it but in that fic, Kagome and her father met but didn't realize their relationship yet until Kagome's Father noticed her necklace? I believe he is a youkai, too? Not Sota's father, though. I think her mom might have remarried? She had to help Sesshomaru; he was chained up in a cave? lost in his beast state, and Kagome willingly let Sesshomaru's beast take her fiercely in order to save him, from what and why he became that way, I do not remember. Her father didn't know Kagome's his daughter yet so he allowed that to happen though unhappily.

Logged Logged
Fubuki
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Fic where Kagome's Father is from the past.... 3 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 134
Sunset Love by AuroraNyte (Rated MA, no YIMs) [Complete]
The sun sets even as the crescent moon rises to greet his eternal love. Her mother's words a prophecy that has set Kagome's feet on the path of destiny once more.
www.fanfiction.net/s/2370317/1/Sunset-Love

Logged Logged

the very well beaten and freshly tenderized demon was carried away by his friends
drowningsparrow
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Fic where Kagome's Father is from the past.... 3 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank you so much, I will check it out.

Yes, that's the one. Finally! Thank you!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2020/11/06 12:59 By Yuna.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.