Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Old story. Arranged marriage, heir & stop evil.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Old story. Arranged marriage, heir & stop evil.
Jennifer
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Old story. Arranged marriage, heir & stop evil. 3 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi, new to this!

Read this YEARS ago and is my favorite. But can't seem to find it, want so badly to read it again!

Was many chapters long.

I believe it's arranged as a deal that Kagome and Sesshomaru get married, in turn he would help stop Naraku and she birth him a heir, not caring it will be a half-demon. But could be wrong on the deal details.

Regardless we follow as she attempts to adapt to living now in the past more semi permanently and being a wife of such high status in a demon society. While preparing for the war and gathering allies with neighboring demon lords and such.

She stops dressing in modern clothes and now in clothes of her new status as well as hair.

Theres no insta love but gradual feelings. But think they did slept after the wedding as par the deal to make a child, think it was decribed as getting the task done. She lost her virginity. Not overly erotic or romantic..?

I vivadly remember Shippo coming along to live with Kagome in Sesshomaru's home as he's seen as a son of sort to her. Sesshomaru easily accepts him as a ward, beings teaching him fight and have schooling.

While the rest of the gang continues on in the fight while she builds power within allies through her now husband and try to get pregnant as per deal.

We get to meet alot of demon lords, I believe one betrays them later on.

She bring with a kamera.

Think they have a sex scene later on where they're more into each other where it's playful and he chases her.

Kagome does get kiddnaped at some point (possible while pregnant?)

Unsure if from another fanfiction but there might be a part in the begining that is Kagome seeing a old painting (school trip?) while in the present that we get to realize later is actually of her that's from her future life in the past

She lives out her life in the past.

IMPORTANT!
The child(s?) ends up a fullblood demon and the birth kills Kagome but Sesshomaru uses his sword to bring her back.
If this is not in the fanfiction you suggest then it's not the one I'm looking for!

Thanks!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2020/10/10 22:35 By Snepaj.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lady Amalthea
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Old story. Arranged marriage, heir & stop evil. 3 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 82
Was a daughter born?

Logged Logged
Jennifer
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Old story. Arranged marriage, heir & stop evil. 3 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
To be honest I could never recall the gender of the child, just the whole birth itself and that they were full blooded since it stuck with me through the years and was I believe at the end-ish of the story, so there's a 50/50 chance.

Do you have an idea maybe?

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2020/10/10 20:21 By Snepaj.
Lady Amalthea
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Old story. Arranged marriage, heir & stop evil. 3 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 82
The one I am thinking of but having an issue tracking down Kagome gives birth but it's after being revived by Sesshomaru at some point in the past. Kagome's Mother is there for the birth but Sesshomaru takes the infant girl and walks away. All I remember someone saying she wasn't to do this...

The other one that comes to mind is their Son arriving at the Shrine and relaying the story of Sesshomaru's and Kagome's life and death. Kagome died he laid over her grave in his true form and wills himself to death.

Perhaps that was one of BeautifulDaisy's tales. She truly was a talented storyteller. I wish her well and miss her stories.

Logged Logged
Jennifer
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Old story. Arranged marriage, heir & stop evil. 3 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
Unfortunately the first suggestion is not the one I'm looking for.

As for the second, I'm unsure since I don't remember if they addressed what happen long after, I think the story ended close to the birth part but could be wrong.. Hard without story titles

Since BeautifulDaisy's stories are gone, I can't check. But thanks anyway~ <3

Logged Logged
Midnight7
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Old story. Arranged marriage, heir & stop evil. 3 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 11
I wish I was at home as I have this story bookmarked on my computer. I can't recall the name of it off hand, but I'll try to find it for you.

Logged Logged
FaerieDearest
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Old story. Arranged marriage, heir & stop evil. 3 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 152
Is it Unexpected Endeavor by scottishfae?
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/6046/1

"An unexpected request rocks the shard hunting group when Kagome, mistakenly, agrees to the deal. Now the group must not only deal with the end of their quest but a moody Kagome, an irritated Taiyoukai, and a very jealous half-demon." (RATED MA)

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2020/10/11 01:01 By FaerieDearest.
Silinara
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Old story. Arranged marriage, heir & stop evil. 3 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 77
Lady Amalthea, I think the second one you are talking about is Second Chance Child by LibraCourt rated MA.
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/10282/1
However, Kagome does not give birth to full-blooded childern in this one or die in childbirth, so it doesn't quite fit the original posters description.

Logged Logged
Jennifer
Pup
graphgraph
Yeah, you're right it's not the one I'm looking for, thanks anyway~

Logged Logged
Jennifer
Pup
graphgraph
Sadly it's not this one but thanks for the suggestion! <3

Logged Logged
Jennifer
Pup
graphgraph
Thank you so much, I'm crossing my fingers!!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.