Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Reiki Stitches
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Reiki Stitches 3 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 171
So I don’t remember the name of the story or where I read it. It was either on this site or ff.net. I don’t even remember what the story was about. Although, I think it was a chapter story.

The scene I have stuck in my head is one where Sesshomaru was injured fighting a demon while protecting Kagome. I think she was either hurt herself or just extremely exhausted, and he might have been very tired as well and that was why he was injured. When she woke and went in search of him she found him resting against a tree and injured. I want to say his beast was in control. I think since she didn’t have any first aid supplies she used her reiki to create stitches, and he was surprised by that when he became more coherent.

I also kind of want to say they were courting or they were still getting used to having feelings for each other. I also think they were on a trip of some kind away from his home for a bit. And I have no idea where everyone else was but I’m sure they were in the story.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lady Amalthea
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Reiki Stitches 3 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 81
This is very familiar, read it in the past 18 months or so, do you recall if its complete?

Logged Logged
Lady Amalthea
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Reiki Stitches 3 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 81
I found this story earlier it is rated K on FF.net
Although I don't think its the one I'm thinking of:

Benten's Lesson K
www.fanfiction.net/s/5717162/19/Benten-s-lesson

Logged Logged
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Reiki Stitches 3 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 171
Sadly it’s not the one, but I have read that chapter. Haven’t finished that story though. Maybe I’ll finish it someday.

Anyway, unfortunately I don’t remember if the story I’m looking for was complete or not.

Logged Logged
Kat
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Reiki Stitches 3 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 52
I believe your looking for a story called "Mine"
I don't remember who wrote it but you can find it on this site and it is rated MA here so be careful.

Logged Logged
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Reiki Stitches 3 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 171
The only story I know of by that title is written by Angelic Memories, and I can’t seem to find the scene in it. Do you happen to know what chapter it is in if this is the story you were referring to?

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.