Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Need Help Searching! NSFW mentions
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Need Help Searching! NSFW mentions
diana
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Need Help Searching! NSFW mentions 3 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello all! I wanted to see if I was just crazy or this fic existed once upon a time, lol.

Please let me know if I need to fix my post! Thank you all for the help. ^^

From what I vaguely remembered:

- Kagome gets kidnapped (?) by someone/others (?) to become Sesshomaru's mate.
- Or she was found injured, away from the gang. He might have been reserved on healing her back to health.
- She ends up at his palace either way.
- There was possible a bond, spell (?), put on them, where it would be physically unbearable to be apart from one another from a certain distance.
- She has to learn all these etiquette rules to become the Lady of the West for Sesshomaru.
- In one chapter, she finally has enough, gets heated with one of the etiquette teachers, and breaks down, cries (?) in front of Sesshomaru.
- I think she tells him that she doesn't mind doing this all, but he has to understand her side too and be less of an ass to her lol.

- He shows her these ancient, important scrolls (?) and is impressed on how she wants to learn from the scrolls. Or how smart she is about it.
- Inuyasha and the gang finally catches up with her.
- Inuasha doesn't like the whole idea, but he comes around, acknowledging that their feelings for each other are now in the past.
- Inuyasha meets a different woman from the lands that Sesshomaru oversees(?), and he likes her. She likes him back. She might have been a demon princess?
- Koga comes along as well. He doesn't like the mating idea as well. Kagome wasn't having it, and after saving his ass from potentially dying by Sesshomaru, tells him to love Ayume properly.

- For the mating cermony:
- They drank or did something with each other's blood.
- After mating, they spooned and slept together. She's awake before him, notices his hand quite close to down there, and he awakens from her scent. (?)

- Kagome got pregnant later on.
- They found out with Sesshomaru putting his fingers down there, sniffing said fingers, and confirming that she is pregnant.

-Towards the ending, Kagome comes back to the present, where she breaks the news to her family.
- That she might not be coming back after this...
-Sesshomaru may have accompanied Kagome to the future.

- Sesshomaru gives some amount of coins, money to the mom for whatever the reason was. The mom is shocked.
- He is confused, since the coins are a reasonable amount, at least in the past for him.
- Kagome explains how since the coins from the past are extremely valuable and whatnot, their currency is quite high in the present.
- Basically, enough for the family to survive for a long time. (?)
- The mom takes a few, saying that this is more than enough.

- I think their children (including the gang's as well) are in the fic. Up to toddler age, I believe? Happy ending overall.

I KNOW. This was a doozy! I hope this wasn't too messy to follow. >___< Of course, the details for the story are roughly in order. And crossing fingers that these details are in the story and might help!

Even if the story isn't online anymore, I just wanted to see if anybody else remembers this. It was such an amazing story (I'm biased though, lol) and one of the many fanfics that made up my past. ;__; <3

And I think that's about it. Hopefully I can help and find other fanfics here too!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lady Amalthea
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Need Help Searching! NSFW mentions 3 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 81
I know this story. But the question is where is it? Trying to remember if it is on Spark or not. I know it is definitely on Dokuga and it is not Second Alliance.

I'll poke around, might be a couple of days though unless someone gets to it first.

Logged Logged
Lady Amalthea
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Need Help Searching! NSFW mentions 3 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 81
One of the ones I'm thinking about is Desire by Ashley

MA.

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2891/37

Logged Logged
alatera
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Need Help Searching! NSFW mentions 3 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 39
sounds like Seven days by Yashodoa
It has a few chapters on dokuga but the story is complete on fanfiction
On fanfiction it says rated T . On here it says rating is M. per note here Rated T for overall chapters, M for chapter 8. so NO YIMS! chapter 8

www.fanfiction.net/s/3164061/1/Seven-Days

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story would be rated MA on our site, definitely NO YIMs!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2020/07/06 18:11 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: adjust rating
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.