Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Searching for Kagome trapped in jewel + one more
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Searching for Kagome trapped in jewel + one more
Little Witch
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Searching for Kagome trapped in jewel + one more 3 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 2
Hi guys! I've been trying to find two fics, both of which I read years ago, and the first of which I believe was either on Spark or Dokuga.

Fic #1: Kagome is either trapped in the Shikon Jewel or Sesshomaru's head; she can communicate only with Sesshomaru, and this way lives through the next 500 years with him. At some point in the fic they decide to change history, specifically preserving the environment and helping demons survive, and at the end of the fic, Kagome is...somehow...released from the jewel into this new reality where demons still exist in the 20th/21st Century and like, climate change is not happening. I read this fic years--maybe a decade--ago, to give you guys a sense of age.

Fic #2: Unlike the former, I don't remember much about the plot. I'm pretty sure it was mostly smut. I believe Kikyou was alive, and Sesshomaru was travelling with Kagome et al., and...something...happened that sent Sesshomaru/Kagome, Miroku/Sango, Inuyasha/Kikyou off to separate locations to have sex. I think it was a "sex-or-die" type of situation. After the smut, everyone winds up pregnant and there's drama. I believe that Sesshomaru was on decent terms with everyone, so there wasn't too much angst. I also vaguely remember that the author had one or two other fics that ran along similar lines.

My Google skills are pretty decent, but these two fics are really stumping me. Any help would be appreciated!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Searching for Kagome trapped in jewel + one more 3 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 171
The first story sounds like Conversations with a Taiyoukai by Demonlordlover.
Not sure what the rating is. Possibly M or MA.

It was available on the Demonlordlover S/K fanfiction yahoo group, but since yahoo decided files couldn’t be kept there anymore I don’t know where the story is now or if it’s even available anywhere.

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Searching for Kagome trapped in jewel + one more 3 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 277
I have saved "Conversations With a Taiyoukai" and am willing to send it individually - PM me and give me the email to which you'd like it sent (it's in 6 parts) and I will get to sending it as soon as I can. Most likely, it will be sometime tomorrow or Saturday.

And, yes, it is definitely MA rated - mostly because of the violence and language.

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Jade
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching for Kagome trapped in jewel + one more 3 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 4
Oh that sounds so interesting!

Theres a similar one where Kagome gets trapped in Sesshoumarus mind. Its called Conversing with Emotion by Mythica Magic over on ffn. Its rated M over there.

www.fanfiction.net/s/13453601

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is a definite MA here, NO YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2020/05/29 13:57 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: adjust rating
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.