Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for help locating a story.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for help locating a story.
Shelly
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for help locating a story. 3 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 31
I would be very thankful, to anyone that can help me locate and name this fiction, I'm looking for.

Things I can remember:

1.) Kagome is now in Sesshomare's pack. (Shippo also, I think)

2.) Kagome finds out she is timeless and Sesshomaru gives his word, that she can stay with him.

3.) Kagome starts to teach Sesshomaru how to look at things differently. For example, how she see his father giving the swords to each of his sons. Inuyasha's just takes life. But Sesshomaru can give life and something about he would be relying on his father's powers.

3.) Even with Kagome being wise, she is still young. So Sesshoumaru helps her fix, all the boy problems she is having.

4.) Sesshomaru's mother shows up to meet Kagome and teach her son something about pack and mates. (She thinks Kagome and Sesshomaru will be mates and is trying to help)

5.) Kagome is pulled back to the future for 3 years. Sesshoumaru's pack stayed by the well for her return. (Something about her responsibility)

6.) Inuyasha mates a widow. (Kagome and Sesshomaru save his mate from a witch. She puts a curse on the two of them.)

7.) Inuyasha and the pack visit the place the boy's father died and Inuyasha was born. (I think like 3 times in the story and the boy's father thanks Kagome for bring them)

8.) They think their the last of the silver inu clan, until Kagome finds a bitch and her pup dying or dead. (Sesshomaru makes a sword of life for her because of this; a mating gift.)

9.) All four of them go to save the last of the silver inu clan form some birds.

10.) Kagome and Sesshomaru are mated at the end of the story.

Thanks for your time and help.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Looking for help locating a story. 3 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 277
I believe that you are looking for "Windows on the West" by Kanna37, which can be found here:

http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/4012/1

This story is rated MA, NO YIMs!!

Enjoy!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Shelly
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for help locating a story. 3 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 31
I've been looking for this story to reread. For the life of me, I could remember the name. If it were a snake, it would have bitten me, a few times. Thanks so much for having a good memory and helping me.

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Looking for help locating a story. 3 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 277
You are most welcome, m'dear!! I am enjoying re-reading it too!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.