Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
In the mood for something good
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: In the mood for something good
Khrystyne
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
In the mood for something good 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 6
I've read a lot of fanfictions over break and I would really like some more to read, I prefer fanfics that are complete but I will read any, and I would really like some that deal with either the pack instinct, court, or well just about anything. Any of your favorites I would really appreciate to take some of my time while I wait for some of my other fanfics that I have been reading to update. Thank you all again. ^_^

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Crisalide
Pup
graphgraph
Re:In the mood for something good 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 5
I will do my best to try to help alleviate the pain!

Anything by this lady is excellent! - ElegantPaws - Her longer stories are not complete, but her oneshots are no less amazing! I am simply infatuated with her story, Merry Christmas, Mister Taishou! Though the Christmas season is over, it's still not too late to read this piece. It is unfinished, but she just updated tonight! Her chapters are lengthy, and full of splendid character vocal-play. Character interactions are superbly amazing! Please read when you have the chance!

This author is exceptionally talented as well - Tally Mark - Again, her chaptered stories aren't all finished, but she has plenty of fabulous oneshots to delve into. I particularly enjoy her Courtesy Call. A stunning piece that will leave you breathless.

If you're in the mood for a lemony fic, A Mere Digression by elle6778 is a completed story. Though, she has posted on Dokuga so maybe you've already read and finished it?

I really enjoyed this story, My Only written by astounding author, LC Rose. That particular fiction is 23 chapters long, but is not yet complete. No matter, it is an excellent read, well worth the reading time. The character interaction between Sesshoumaru and Kagome is phenomenal!

I enjoy many, if not, all of what sugar0owrites. If you're looking for a quirky/spunky Kagome, r0o's stories are where you will find her. From what I can tell, only two or three stories are complete. But that's okay, the lovely lady writes so much that once you're finished, you can just go on ahead and start another one of hers. Though, she also frequents Dokuga so maybe you've already read all her works? :O

Absolutely, you must indulge in the works of RosieB. I enjoy all of her works. Though, my latest obsession lays in her Beside You in Time piece. This one is her newest and thus, incomplete. All her other works are complete so you can look into that, if it suits your fancy. Though, once more, RosieB is a very well known writer for Sesshoumaru Kagome fanfiction, so maybe you've already read her works?

That is all, for now! I hope that I've been of help to you!

Cheers,

-Me

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/01/05 03:42 By Dream.

Khrystyne
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:In the mood for something good 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 6
Thanks a bunch, hopefully this will keep me occupied for a while ^_^

Logged Logged

LoveNabokov
Pup
graphgraph
Re:In the mood for something good 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 3
read Peace Treaty by piratequeen0405 it's amazing.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.