Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Courting in past/finding each other in the future
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Courting in past/finding each other in the future
mollikia
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Courting in past/finding each other in the future 3 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
I'm honestly not sure if I read it here or on AO3 but here's what I distinctly remember:

So he was courting her in the feudal Era and the find each other in Kagomes present time.

-They are together in both the past and future
-There's definitely a scene we're they are both in the well house kissing
- there's a museum involved
- there's a scene where he smells his futures elf on her
- in the end kagome tries to stay in the past with him, but is pulled back to the future

I'm not positive but I believe InuYasha is there and has either a wolf or fox mate.

Thanks in advance I know its a little vague!

Probably M or MA

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2020/05/10 14:09 By Mollikia.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
inali
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Courting in past/finding each other in the future 3 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 58
Swimming in Silk by mythicamagic (MA) is the freshest one that ticks most of those boxes (can’t remember who InuYasha mates, or if he mates, off the top of my head.) There’s others that could also fit, though, that will take a bit of digging.

Logged Logged

I like researching stuffs...
mollikia
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Courting in past/finding each other in the future 3 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Unfortunately its similar to swimming in silk but not quite the one I'm looking for.

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Courting in past/finding each other in the future 3 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 277
Try "Midnight Meets Moonlight," by Mujitsu. It's one of my faves, has them both in the past and the future, has him smelling his future self on Kags, and has a museum in it.

http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2240/1

It's also rated MA, NO YIMs!!

Enjoy!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.